Spotlight

Heyyyy guys! I know I've been away fro QUITE some time now and I apologize for taking such a long break but I was way busier than expected. I was inspired today and thought I'd write it and post it for you all. 

Thank you for all the support I've been receiving from you all! So, hello again to those who were here before and hi welcome to those who are new!

I hope you'll guys like this chapter, enjoy yourselves now!

.............

September 15th 2023

The day started just as it usually did. The sun rays sneaked through the curtains, gently starting to cover your face making me feel warm and waking me up in a gentle way. The whole room lit up into a golden glow as I opened my eyes and tried to get used to the sun shining onto me. I sighed deeply as I stretched out my hands, happily being woken up by natures finest. 

My outstretched hand was met with the warmth of Kit's hand and as I moved my head to check on him, I saw him smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile myself as he caressed his fingers on my hand and moved me closer to him after a while.

"Good morning beautiful"- Kit said as he moved some strands of my hair away from covering my face. He used that motion to also touch my slightly red cheek. I chuckled to myself as he did this. 

"Good morning baby" I answered as I looked into his eyes and smiled back at him. I made myself comfortable close to him and placed my hand on his chest. As I moved my head closer to his he didn't waste any more time and connected my lips with his for a short yet sweet kiss. Although surprised I kissed him back and enjoyed every bit of it. 

"God I'm so lucky to have you and wake up by your side" he added. I didn't know if it was his morning voice or his British accent or both aspects connected but he made the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more now. I playfully pushed him away as I laughed embarrassed yet appreciative of his compliment. 

"Oh, shut it!" I said pretending to be annoyed. I kept smiling at him though, trying to show my true feelings of his compliment. I got up from bed and went towards the closet to find something to wear for the day. It was a Friday morning and thankfully all my professors cancelled the lectures for the day. 

"Hey Y/N...." Kit started as he slowly got of the bed himself. I turned to face him and waited for him to continue.

"So, I've been wondering...." he continued but stopped abruptly again making me worried. I came up to him and sat on his lap and made him look at me by moving his head towards me. 

"What is it? Is something the matter?" I asked while trying to find any signs of anything like worry on his face. 

"You know how today in the evening I have this event with the British Vogue right? I've been wondering if you maybe wanted to join me and use it as a way to be truly media official...?" he finished his proposition as he stared at me, with hope but worry was creeping too.

I looked down at the floor as I took in this information. On one hand I wanted to be media official so that we could post our pictures and adventures together but on the other hand I didn't want it to be in front of many cameras and journalists and reveal it in that way. I bit my lip while thinking and I started fidgeting with my fingers. Kit noticed both of my movements as well as my expression and he didn't waste any time and his hands immediately creeped around my waist as he tried comforting me.