Chapter 10. Split Dimensions?

Cupa: Eric... Eric wake up!
Eric: Cupa... I'm... I'm sorry...
Cupa: for what?

Cupa looks and sees the ice spike on the floor, it was then she realised why Eric had been apologising...

Cupa: it's ok... You're fine, you're fine...
(Aella: did he just try to kill you?! This guy is hiding something from us you know that right?)
Cupa: yeah... But he'll be fine right?
(Aella: we'll see...)

Eric's powers were acting up yet again... Eric knew in his mind that if this continues... He might just hurt Cupa, he didn't want that to happen... He wanted to protect Cupa... But how can he do that when he himself is not safe?

Suddenly, Kold's mind flashed... He saw a sort of vision... He saw someone... He was wearing a cloak, it hid his face... Next to him was... Cupa?! Kold was shocked by this... He felt slightly angry, but he then concludes on instinct that the Cupa he sees was not the Cupa Eric had... The Cupa he saw then mentioned a name... Shay... Who's Shay?! Eric then bounced off of his trance... He was feeling nauseous...

A few hours later, Eric and Cupa had finally landed on the airport... They made their way through the airport, past the checkpoints and the baggage claim areas... They got out and were given a ride to a nearby hotel... There, Cupa and Eric would rest before they continue their journey to their destination....

Eric dropped on the king sized bed clearly exhausted from the long flight... He turned on the television and watched a few movies while Cupa decides to go take a bath...
Eric was so exhausted, that he doesn't notice anything at all like how it was raining outside, or how a spider was crawling up his leg...

Eric: huh? Gaaahh!

(Cupa: what is going on with Eric out there?)
(Aella: beats me... Hey Cupa!)
(Cupa: what?)
(Aella: your breasts seem a bit bigger now!)
(Cupa: w-what a-are you saying?!)😳😫
(Aella: I think it's a growth spurt!)😁
(Cupa: can we stop talking about this? It's making me feel uncomfortable...)
(Aella: what's wrong? I'm you remember? So you're technically saying to yourself that you're breasts have gone bigger!)
(Cupa: waaaahhh! Stop! Well... They have grown a bit larg.... I didn't say anything...)
(Aella: hahahaha!!😂😂😂)

Meanwhile...

(Kold: nice hidden blade you got there... Where'd you get it?)
(Eric: from a friend...)

(Kold: ok... Hey Eric I've been meaning to ask you... My memories are for some reason a little foggy... But I remember a name... Shay...)

(Eric: you mean you don't remember him?! Seriously?! We talked to him on the plane...* sigh*)

(Kold: I don't know... It's just... When you woke up, my head started to throb, it was like I had a migraine...)

(Eric: well fine... Shay was actually someone from another dimension... I first met him when I beat up Dan, Corpse and Neon... I was waiting outside for you guys when suddenly, I heard a metallic humming sound which was followed by a high pitch sound as a small portal-like window opens... There, I saw Shay... Or rather  memory of Shay... I saw Cupa there with him... At first, I got mad... But then, I tried to talk to him... A different view of him appeared... This time, Cupa wasn't with him... So there, we talked about each other's lives... We both then conclude that we were from split dimensions due to the fact that we both had Cupa...)

(Kold: what the hell is going on in this world?! I mean, me being infused to your mind was still okay and pretty cool actually, the realistic life you lived in that super console was still fine... But then, you suddenly get this creeper girl from Minecraft as your girlfriend or whatever and along with that enderwoman who seems in love with Evan... And now there is a seperate dimension of which there is another Cupa who was girlfriend to another guy?! Ughhh my head feels like it's about to pop...)😰

(Eric: I try not to question things that happen much these days because they're getting more regular each day... Just go with it...)😁

(Kold:*sighs* fine... I still don't know how you can dismiss things like that...)
(Eric: me neither.😅)
(Eric: now if you'll excuse me for a second, I'm going to go take a leak... Where's Cupa anyways? Ah well...)
(Kold: what the...😧 he isn't even worried where she is?! Oh my God what is going on with Eric lately?!)

(Kold: oh wait a minute... Now I think I remember! Cupa's in the bathroom taking a bath! Yay I remembered something! Oh shit... Cupa's in the bathroom?! I have to tell Eric! Wait... Who's there?! Aaaaghh!!)

(Cryo: you're not telling him anything...😈 muahahahaha!!)
(Kold: wow the most realistic evil laugh I have ever heard!)
(Cryo: shut up...)
(Kold: what are you even doing this for?!)
(Cryo: what? This should be funny! Cupa taking a bath plus Eric walks in equals funny!)
(Kold: no! It equates to Eric being slapped or something!)
(Cryo: yeah! Which is funny!)😈
(Kold: can you untie me so I can strangle you?!)
(Cryo: I'd rather not do that...)

Eric like a fool, unwittingly walks into the bathroom where Cupa was talking a bath... He didn't see her due to the curtain... Whew, close call... He then began to 'take a leak'.

(Cupa: ahhh... This bathtub shower feels nice...)
(Aella: I wish they installed heaters in minecraft... It would make taking a bath a lot more easier, the water there is just so cold...)
(Cupa: I think I'm gonna go dry up now... I want to go spend sometime with...* undraws shower curtains*)

Cupa: Eric!! What the hell are you doing here?! Stop looking at me I'm naked you stupid pervert!
Eric: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm not looking!
(Aella: wait, why does Eric have his 'thing' out?! Oh god he better not be thinking what I think he was doing!)
Cupa: huh?! Waaahhh! Eric zip up your pants! Why do you even have that out?!
Eric: damn it! I was taking a piss okay?! It's not what it looks like!
Cupa: get out! Just get out of here!😖😫😖
Eric: sorry! Really sorry!

Cupa was screaming at Eric so loud that the two could be heard from the other rooms...
The other guests frowned at the awkward conversation they were hearing... Some of them might have thought about something else going on in Eric and Cupa's room...

Meanwhile in another room...

(You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby)
Kid: huh?! Who said that?! Oh well, must be hearing things... Time to get some sleep...

(YOU CANNOT SLEEP NOW, THERE ARE MONSTERS NEARBY)

Kid: aaaaaaghhh!! Mom! Mom!
Mom: what's wrong son?!
Kid: I think I keep hearing voices in my head.
Mom: oh sweety it must just be a bad dream...
Dad: yeah kiddo! It's just a bad dream...( oh no... He hears voices in his head too? I guess we both need to visit a psychiatrist...)

That night was very peaceful aside from the noisy voices emanating from the hotel rooms...