Chapter 21. A Promise To You...

Cupa: Hey! Get off him!

Ajax: wow... It looks like we found ourselves a lady guys!

Terry: Nevermind this loser... Wanna come with us and have some fun?

Kheil: come on!

Cupa: Leave him alone!

Terry: oooh... It looks like we got a feisty one...

Terry walks towards Cupa which was his worst mistake... He tried to grab Cupa but she punched him square on his Adam's apple... He chokes and gasps for breath as he fell to the ground... Terry and Kheil charged towards Cupa... Terry tried to kick her in the stomach but Cupa counters and broke his arm, she then leg sweeps and took down Terry, his head knocking on a rock... Kheil... Once again was the last one left... He took out his gun and aimed at Cupa... But Cupa draws her gun without hesitation and shot Kheil's leg... He screams in pain... She then aimed at his head... Kheil begs for Cupa to not shoot... Yet she stood there, shaking with rage and was about to pull the trigger...

Eric: Cupa... N-no...

Cupa: Eric!* runs to Eric*

Eric: it's just a flesh wound...

On Eric's communicator...

Cole: Eric! Come in!

Cupa: you're gonna be okay Eric...

Cole: What happened?! Is he okay?! Who is this?!

Eric: I... Got stabbed...

Cole: ... Whoever is there, I hope you're there to help him... Okay, look for a first aid kit and...

Cupa: I know... I know...

Cupa went and found a first aid kit from Eric's sky cycle... She then patches Eric's wound up and helped him towards a nearby motel... They entered the motel and receptionist was shocked to see the duo... He rushes to help him up to one of the rooms and told Cupa to get some water...
After 3 hours of agonising pain, they finally managed to fully patch up Eric...

Dan: I'm Dan by the way...