𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

A/n: I Hope you all enjoy this story!! This is an omegaverse, so obviously throw all logic out the window lol! Please be mature when reading this story in general! If you are childish and cannot handle such events that occur in the story then please leave. That's all, enjoy.

3rd person pov:
Izuku groaned as he was inside of the locker room of the rink that he often practiced at. It was around 7 in the morning. Being here early was a daily routine for Izuku, he loved to be here early to get his practice in for upcoming competitions, or just to practice in general.

The only thing Izuku didn't love was when he had to share the rink with the one and only, Katsuki. Katsuki was a professional hockey player, who came to practice just as early as Izuku did. Izuku knew that Katsuki mostly did it to annoy the greenette, but Izuku couldn't help but become annoyed by the blonde.

The relationship between the two boys was quite complicated..yes, Izuku got annoyed when he had to see Katsuki in the rink, but that was only because he loved his practice time and he took it extremely seriously. The greenette didn't want any distractions and to him, Katsuki was considered a distraction. The two weren't in a relationship that required some type of label, they just...messed around? But it still seemed to be more than just that.

No one knew of the boys relationship, it was all a secret, that was kept between the two and there was various reasons for that. Izuku took off the shirt he was wearing and replaced it with a skin tight black compression shirt. He opened up his locker, sticking his duffle bag inside of it along with the shirt we was wearing. He took out all of the other items he needed to put on to prepare skating.

He looked over to the door as he saw Katsuki come through. Izuku shook his head and proceeded to roll his eyes. Katsuki, however, didn't pay Izuku too much attention. Izuku always acted this way when they were anywhere near the rink, once again because of how serious Izuku took his sport. Izuku ignored Katsuki as he one again faced his locker. He took his suppressants out, taking one of the pills before preparing himself to get on the ice.

Izuku was about to turn around and sit on one of the benches that were inside of the locker room before he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. The greenette rolled his eyes and sat his skates back inside of the locker, trying to pry the blondes arms off of him. "Get off." Izuku said coldly, but Katsuki didn't pay him any mind.

The blonde laid his head on the right side of Izuku's shoulder, facing towards the greenettes neck. "Mm, why can't I smell you, hm? Your scent is faint." Izuku froze for a second before he turned around and pushed the blonde off of him. "I took some suppressants. You shouldn't be able to smell me at all." The greenette said as he glared at Katsuki, he placed a hand onto the blondes chest, pushing the alpha back.

This only caused the blonde to smirk. "Well...of course I can smell you, I am your alpha after all. And what are you taking suppressants for? You know they aren't good for your health Izuku." The blonde said with a little bit of worry in his voice, before going back over to his own locker; which was set across from Izuku's. "Whatever. My heat is suppose to start today, but it's not bad yet, you know this." Izuku said as he grabbed his skates from out of the locker.

He then looked back at the blonde who was changing shirts, before looking back ahead. Izuku only told Katsuki about his heat because of the twos relationship, which again...was complicated. The greenette sat down onto the bench, grabbing his leg warmers and pulling them on, before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Tch, you fucking crazy or something? Why do you always do this?You know you can't be here when your heat is starting." Katsuki said with a slightly harsh tone, but it was mostly filled with worry. This wasn't the first time Izuku showed up whilst his heat was on.