𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

A/N: I really hope that this story ends up doing well...anyways, enjoy chapter 2!

3rd person pov:
"No, Katsuki. We've already been through this. Multiple times now." The alpha tensed up hearing his legal name being used by the greenette. Whenever Izuku used that name, Katsuki knew he was being absolutely serious. Katsuki was currently laying in between the omegas legs. Their shirts were off, both their bottoms still remaining.

The two were about to become intimate together, which was a given since Izuku was in heat. However, Izuku was still in his right state of mind as of right now. Dominant omegas still had some control over their heats in the beginning, they only lose control during the middle period of their heat. "But why not?! It would make things so much easier for us you know not to mention it would also feel alot better for you." Katsuki added, groaning as he was now being pushed off by the omega.

The greenette scoffed as he got up off of the bed, searching for his shirt. "I don't need you right now anyways, my heat won't get bad until later, so you can leave." The omega said as he slid his shirt on. He was clearly upset and he had every right to be, he was tired of speaking about this topic. Katsuki always seemed to bring it up, even though he knew Izuku's answer would remain the same. "Wait! But c'mon you got to agree if you get on birth control it's a win win! You'll be able to feel good in bed and we'll avoid you getting pregnant!" The blonde said, while sitting down onto the bed.

Katsuki didn't have to agree right now, but he definitely didn't want to leave the omegas house. "Are you stupid? This is a win-win for you, not me! Birth control will fuck my body up, and you know I put figure skating above everything else." Izuku was standing up in front of Katsuki, attempting to get his point across. What the greenette was stating was facts. As a dominant omega, anything that attacks his organs that allow him to reproduce will have a negative effect toward the rest of his body; as well as the organs that give him the ability to reproduce.

Going on the pill was not even an option to consider for Izuku. "Your only option is a condom, and if you don't want to do that then the next best thing is abstinence. I can take care of myself." Katsuki only let out a groan hearing those words. "Fine, I'll keep wearing a condom." Katsuki complied, although it really wasn't an option. "You never really had a choice." Izuku snarled, sliding his shirt on and fixing himself up. "Do you want something to eat?" Izuku looked back at the blonde and sighed.

Although Izuku was often cold toward Katsuki, he still knew he had feelings for the alpha. He just didn't have the time for love. "Awe, come on. You don't wanna finish what we started." Katsuki was still on the bed, honestly in the mood at this point. "No. That conversation turned me off. Do you want something or not?" Izuku didn't even bother looking at the alpha anymore. He didn't even wait for a respond, he just left the room and headed toward the kitchen. Katsuki, of course, followed him into the kitchen. He still had his shirt off and his hair a mess from their makeout.

The alpha wasted no time and went up behind Izuku's and wrapped his arms around the omegas waist, as the greenette was looking through the fridge. "I'm sorry, I won't bring up that topic anymore." Katsuki pulled Izuku's shirt forward slightly, sticking his hand under the red fabric. "You're still warm to the touch. Aren't you in the mood?" Katsuki already knew Izuku wasn't, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. He knew it took Izuku atleast two days into his heat to really feel the full effects of the heat. "No. But you clearly are." Izuku pushed back up against Katsuki, causing the blonde to groan from the friction Izuku created between his ass and Katsuki's boner. "Now get off." Was all Izuku said before he slipped out of the alphas grip.

As the fridge door closed behind Izuku's, Katsuki leaned his head up against it; letting out another groan. This didn't phase Izuku one bit, he already knew how the alpha acted, it was like Katsuki was the one I heat. In reality, the blonde just wanted to make love to his boyfriend, or whatever their relationship currently is. Katsuki decided to just give up, since he already got his answer. Atleast he didn't get kicked out of the greenettes house. Although, if he did it wouldn't be the first time. "Fine..do you want to order food and maybe watch movies for the remainder of the day?" Katsuki asked as he turned around to find the omega pulling a pan out.