24

The event for the battle of the bands ended and the group had their meal together kasama ang mga pamilya din nila. They for real occupied a big area to sit on.

Paolo and Joj annouced sa mismong time na yun as they were waiting for their food about sa napag-usapan nilang dalawa. The two are now officially together.

It was kind of funny how Paolo jumped in glee na muntik pa nitong ikatumba sa mismong hagdanan ng stage after Joj told him what she wants to happen, na imbes na manligaw pa ito ay sila ng dalawa, he was so happy.

Who wouldn't diba?

"about time, I officially welcome you sa family namin Joj." Paolo's dad said kay Joj that made her blush.

Joj felt Paolo hold her hand, "I love you." she hears him whisper at her as she nodded, "I love you too." It felt real for both of them to finally be able to say it to each other.

Their order came one by one and as the table started being full with their food, they then started eating with all of their families talking about their sons and daughters as well as business.

"kahit kailan talaga, these business peeps will talk about business." Liz says sa barkada niya as they all chuckled at her words.

"it literally runs in their blood babe, let them breathe."Juls answers her.

Habang abala ang iba sa pagkain at sa usapan nila, Jane continued to be silent katabi ni Janella. Napansin kasi nitong tahimik lang 'to as well as Luna.

She knows the reason why.

(Janella's POV)

It felt strange being surrounded by happy people in this kind of gathering. Years ago, dad would bring me and my ate along with my mom sa ganitong events, either business gathering or family ones. Lahat ng mga 'yun, they will all talk about business this business that, all about expanding their money and empire, not a single time did they talk about their daughters or sons personal life, or school, or simply about family.

Pero ito ngayon, I am in one of these gatherings once again and they talk about everything and anything. From teir children being in love, their family, their business plans, the possible bond na mas mabubuo pa dahil sa mga anak nilang magkakaibigan. It's refreshing. It's heartwarming.

I glanced at Luna na nasa tabi ko lang din and I saw how she has this unreadable expression on her face. Kahit wala siyang sabihin, I knew she feels somehow the same with how I feel.

"hey Luna." I say, calling her in a whisper tone.

"hmm?" she answers, looking at me.

"what do you say you live with me? Let's really be sisters kahit hindi tayo magkadugo." I said, smiling at her.

I saw how her eyes instantly glistened, "a-are you sure?" she asks as I nodded.

"matagal ko ng gusto magkaroon ng younger sister, though you're only a few months younger than me, it still counts. I want you to be my sister." I said and she nods, still with her teary eyes and genuine smile.

"Jea." I heard Jane call me in a whisper after my short interaction sa kapatid ko.

"yes love?" I ask as I felt her hand hold my under the table.

"are you okay?" she asks, circling my hand with her thumb.

I smiled at her, "I am love, it's just so different here." I voiced out.

"different?" she asks.

"it's the good kind of different love, don't worry  I'm just happy." I honestly said.