28

"seriously guys! we've been through this for years now! ano?? ulit-ulit nalang? bilisan niyo na pumwesto!" Joshua yells at his group of friends.

It's Jane and Janella's first wedding anniversary. Six years passed by since they officially got engaged and during those years they all lived in harmony.

A year later after they got married, here they are. It's not common for people to celebrate their wedding anniversaries with their friends but then again, they are not just common people and their friends aren't just friends. They're all a family. Thus Janella and Jane decided to organize an outing on their wedding anniversary, a whole week of outing at that. Well, things got even better after they got married.

Julia and Liza got married three years ago, it was a garden wedding where there were only few people invited including their small group of friends and yet they all had fun.

Of course after their wedding they had their honeymoon and that was another fun part they only shared to themselves.

As of now, they are working together under their parents' company, though isang taon nalang bago ipamana sa kanila ang oosition ng mga magulang nila.

Marc and Kim also settled down just two years ago, it was also a simple gathering and celebration between friends and families. Expected na din naman 'yun knowing how private the couple really are.

Their honeymoon were spent visiting different locations in New York and other parts of the country kung san may mga nag shoot ng actions scenes for a movie. They for real are into action movies and spy ones that even with their honeymoon, ganun ang bonding na ginawa nila.

And well, they now have a two year old girl named after one of Charlie's Angels.

Sina Paolo at Joj naman, finally engaged na after a long time of them figuring things out.

They somehow had a fallout somewhere along their first year together as lovers when one of Paolo's obsessed fans drugged him sa isang party na pinuntahan nilang lahat. Said obsessed fan took pictures of them together with Paolo sleeping shirtless laying beside the fan.

It seriously caused a huge gap in their relationship that Joj broke up with him right then and there when he didn't have any idea kung ano ang dahilan.

Apparently, said obsessed fan sent the picture to Joj while the two are making out sa cafeteria. And Paolo being clueless of what his girlfriend's reason is followed after her kaya he ended up being slapped two times and the whole school saw it.

Again, he was broken up with no reason given to him plus the fact na napahiya siya sa lahat and it made him feel pain and mad.

Yeah, he got mad at Joj. Most of all, his heart broke. As well as hers.

They've lasted a whole week without talking to each other and the whole group was also affected by it.

Tinatanong nila si Joj kung ano ang reason but thewoman wouldn't say anything except that to just let it go. When they asked Paolo and told him to try and recall things he must have done to cause his ex-girlfriends' reaction, wala naman siyang maalala.

Of course he wouldn't remember a thing, he was drunk at that party held by one of their schoolmates and so Joshua and the rest of their group of friends decided to carry him upstairs to one of the rooms to let him rest. Who knew it will be used against him coz one obsessed fan decided to follow him around and drug him.

But then of course, their group had been through a lot that even that break up didn't really stained their friendship.

Over the next couple of months, their friendship continued with just Paolo and Joj being plain friends. And they've watched each other get together with someone else, or at least tried to but obviously it didn't work.