Killing people is Bad,Bugbo!

"Ugh...my head." Toucan Sam rubbed his head."Where's Bugbo?!?" He heard the sounds of the COPS?!? THE PO PO?!? AND BLUE AND RED LIGHTS?!? "Tony!!! WAKE UP!" Toucan Sam pushed Tony the Tiger off the bed. "W-What is it?!" "THE COPS,THEY FOUND OUT!!!" "Found out what?" "Me and Bugbo kill his Ex and dropped off his body to some shady camel guy!" "Hmmm...That's not my problem, I don't know where you came from ,I don't know who you are and I'm just Timmy the Tiger." Tony the Tiger smiled."YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!" "Yeah...No." Tony walked away."TONY!" "Don't say that! You're blowing my cover! Just act asleep and not like you just killed somebody with your hot,Bugbo~ Rawr~" "DON'T HIT ON MY BOYFRIEND, TONY THE TIGER!" "Sorry...Just Stating something that's true." Tony smirked. "Toucan Sam?" Bugbo still had his smile but his eyes looked like he wanted to frown. "Why are the cops here?" "Probably because we LITERALLY KILLED SOMEBODY AND GAVE AWAY THEIR BODY TO A CAMEL!" "That's not the worse thing I've done today." "BUGBO! STOP COMMITTING HORRIBLE CRIMES!" Toucan Sam facepalmed."The cops are probably after me, but don't be afraid I know how to get rid of them."How?" Toucan Sam Grumbled. "In time like theses I say What would Gradient Joe do." Bugbo stood there for one minute staring at nothing.

"What the hell is he doing? How is that supposed to help us?!" Tony growled. "What else can we do?! Piss ourselves in diapers and dance and front of the cops?!" "Correct! Its C!" Bugbo stared at the two."I'M NOT DOING THAT!" "Well there's always manslaughter." Bugbo jumped outside of the cabin and the sounds of screaming for help and blood being added to the nasty cabin's walls where surprisingly good as peaceful music.

-After that-

"Bugbo...What did you do?" "I killed 20 cops." "No! Before the cops got here!" Toucan Sam huffed."Oh well...I kinda made a heart for you out of an entire family's small intestines and large ones."Oh...Please don't do that." Toucan Sam couldn't sleep for three whole weeks afterwards.