Matters arising - 42

LUCA

The serene environments I waddled into was different than any other day I would come visiting.

The walkway usually would be littered with cups from party jivers, cigarette butts to be found splattered around the yard, and not to forget one of those window glasses having being shattered after a fight had broken out.

Yet, the calm was only what I walked into. Such peace, which foretold something really was wrong.

Where the fuck was the bastard?

Part of me thought to being unbothered, but the phone call I had received only an hour ago, didn't aid in having me any bit careless.

I fretted.

My gaze skimmed the surroundings hoping I would find that figure thrown in one of the bushes, perhaps, drunk from all the madness he meddled in.

Even the gates had been unlocked before I came in here. So much for being careful.

I was still left examining the spacious area, when those faint sounds which came from afar, snatched my attention at once.

At each passing second, that sound was to grow even prominent, and while I pushed my way towards it, I only came to realize it was the voice soft voice of a lady.

I trailed after the break of that voice, going to the back yard where it led me to.

That voice grew stronger, the sound much audible, and only when I brought myself properly into the space did I find such discovery, and answers as to where that sound came from.

The sight had managed to snatch my attention— Right at the poolside, laid bare atop a lady who I could swear wasn't the many he had brought around, was Ricardo.

The sound of the lady's moans got even louder this time, and while they laid there engaging under the day's air, I only remained onlooking my friend who minutes ago had been the one to spill the news which had me hurrying down there, yet, there the bastard was, having what I would deem 'the thrill of the hour'

And for a long while, they remained unaware of the hour, the lady's hands wrapped around his form, clutching tightly at him, while he humped her.

It was only when her name began pouring out his lips, she had managed to pull her eyes open, and right then did that gaze come beholding my figure.

The sound of her shriek was all I heard while she pushed him off of her, snatching a towel to cover her body with.

Truly, I hadn't come across her before. Ricardo surely was one to make every girl he lays with familiar with all.

I watched her snatch her panties and purse off the pool bench where they laid, and in a second she was hurrying out of the area, eyes refusing to meet mine.

"I'll join you inside" The voice of Ricardo was sure to trail after her departing figure, and only then did that gaze come to meet mine.

"Look who strolled in" That grin which still had me confused on whatever the glee was, was sure to linger on his lips, and while that naked figure moved to the rack stood on the wall to fetch a towel, the words remained settled on my tongue.

"How have you been?" Followed those words from him, and believe me, I was only down to make my business known, seeing as to how he had demanded I came around, yet, here I was, and so calm he appeared to be.

I only remained onlooking that figure, watching him make his way over.

"Bastiano was at the penthouse" At those words, my devoted attention surely was snatched, and while Ricardo only fell silent, I came to realize just how wrong I had been all the while. A look at that form, and I could tell he wasn't as unbothered as he so appeared to be.