BOOK TWO, NOW AVAILABLE TO READ!

Hello, readers.

First I would like to tell you how incredible it has been embarking on the journey of 'Man and Wife'.

Oh, a fun ride it has been!

I would like to thank each and every reader for the support, the patience, and overall, the resonance.

Thank you so much for coming this far with me.

For those who know, the book 'Man and Wife' here on Wattpad has built a common of friends, supporters, and overall, the motivation to improve myself as a writer.

I will forever be grateful for that.

Albeit that, I would like to state that, the story 'Man and Wife' although grew here on Wattpad, the second part of the book won't be available to read on Wattpad, but rather, You can get it by clicking the link in my bio.

I have made it affordable, and available to every reader, regardless of the country you're reading from, so once again, THANK YOU!

To all of my readers, once again, I am sorry for this sudden change.

My sincerest apologies.

A link has been posted in my bio directing you to the Published book 'Man and Wife: A new Dawn'.

Click the link in my bio to be directed to the full story.

It is a pleasure having you on board this voyage.

~ Arazella Snow.