🦋15 🦋

" When you have commented this much about everyone, why not Taehyung too?" Y/n looked at Taehyung and for a brief moment, his eyes seemed curious. As if he wanted to know about how he looked... from her eyes...

Y/n was speaking and then she heard the door open. It was Payal. She was standing on the door with a smile. She came in and sat with everyone. 

" What are you guys doing? I heard Jimin's laughter so I had to come and see exactly what fun you guys were having here." Payal spoke with a genuine smile plastered on her face. 

" That. We were segregating the outfits for your and hyung's wedding. We bought so many clothes and now we have to sort our outfits. Y/n is helping us. " Jimin spoke. The last part sounded a bit nervous. 

" Even I want to see you guys' outfits. Come on. Show them to me as well. "

" Yes noona. Jungkook, the obedient child got up and took all the bags and put them in front of Payal. He started to show her each and every outfit along with the matching shoes or the brooches, cufflinks. Payal seemed quite impressed with Y/n's choices. 

Y/n was looking at Payal with nervousness plastered on her face. Taehyung, Y/n, Namjoon were sitting on the couch and the others sat on the bed. 

" Y/n won't you show your outfits to Payal noona?"

" Oppa, it's a surprise..." Y/n spoke with a smile. 

" Not for me though. I clicked your picture in that dress. Everyone saw that. They liked it your pictures. I saw on your instagram handle. " Taehyung spoke in a low voice audible to only Namjoon and Y/n. 

" Mr. @thv , Ms. @urmissraheja has tagged you on her post. That was the sole reason you saw my post." Y/n spoke and smiled. She raised her eyebrows in victory. Taehyung chuckled a little along with Namjoon who cracked up a little bit after hearing Y/n's reply on Taehyung's words.

Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jimin noticed this small conversation and were feeling happy that finally, Taehyung is opening up and has started to smile a little. Payal didn't notice this as she was so busy with Jungkook in seeing the outfits. Jungkook however saw this. His earlier smiling face now turned a little bit sad. On the other hand, Hoseok who also noticed these things was now able to make out the actual scenario. 

According to Hoseok, he knew everything after watching everyone for a day silently and letting them do whatever they wanted to. For him, now the puzzle pieces were fitting right. He knew what he had to do next so that none of his friends feel sad or get heartbroken. He knew what was happening. 

Right now, Hoseok was the only one who got to know and contemplate each and every thing right. His thought train was broken by Seokjin. 

" Guys. It's late night. Everyone, back to your rooms. Go and sleep. Tomorrow we all can go for roaming the city casually for fun along with Payal and Y/n. Y/n you don't have any prior commitments right?"

" Oppa... Actually, I have to meet a friend tomorrow. So, it is not possible for me to come with you guys. You guys enjoy. We will join each other next time. I'll take my items and I'll leave oppa. I have to go to the office in the morning and then meet my friend" Y/n spoke. She looked at Payal whose face was showing agitation and irritation. 

Y/n left from there. She took her items and went to her room. Y/n entered her room, set her dresses and other accessories in the cupboard and walked towards the mirror. She looked at her reflection in the mirror while combing her hair as she smiled. She smiled thinking about the day before yesterday when she went out with Arjun to celebrate their anniversary. She loves him so much. She adores him LIKE CRAZY. She was thinking to be with him forever and ever for all the SEVEN births. 

Y/n took her mother's necklace from the table and went to her bed. she kept it under her pillow and laid herself on the bed.

She turned towards her side and was thinking deeply about something. Suddenly, she got up and took it her diary from the drawer. She sat on her bed and started filling an entry in it. While writing the diary, Y/n was spacing out again and again. The intrusive thoughts were not leaving her. She was scared. She was scared that what if Payal gets to know about her agreement that she has made with the company.

That agreement is not a simple agreement. It was something in which Payal's point of view towards Y/n hung.

Mr. Raheja was involved in this agreement. He was the one who wanted Y/n to sign the agreement. At first, Y/n didn't know about this, when she came to know that it is all related to the past, she couldn't hold herself back.

Y/n's emotions, heart, everything was connected to that. It was something which could even make her question her own existence.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.