2

Aryan's pov.....

“I want you to get married now when you are the CEO of the company. If you have anyone in your mind go ahead. But if you don't you will have to marry the first girl of my choice. And I am not giving you anymore options. ” My father Mr Riyaz Khan spoke with a no nonsense tone and I know why he is doing this. He just know one thing which is, to control me.

But there is something more this time and I know if I don't get married in the given time the board will not accept me as the CEO of the company and I don't want to face the consequences. I work hard for one thing in life and it is to become deserveing for this position.

So I agreed. After all what more can go worst.
I thought moving towards the girl who robe my peace since the day she met my eyes.

What is she doing here in a school that to with a child. She has a child?

She is looking as beautiful as I first saw her. But she being married and having a child the thought didn't settle well with me. So I followed after her careful to not get noticed by her.

She is chatting animatedly with the child and the sight is so adorable that I can't help the same forming on my always straight face.

She is so beautiful with this though a sigh escaped my lips.

Why am I doing this? I dismissed this question as soon as it came to my mind.

The care entered in some private building which I can't enter without being noticed. I waited for her to came back outside and she came after while 30 minutes and the worst part is I waste my time which I usually never does.

She hailed a auto and move to her next destination and I automatically started following her. This time the auto didn't stop any private or lavish property.

It stopper outside a small house which probably belongs to some middle class family. Before she could move inside I stopped her pretending I am lost and need to find some address.
“Excuse me can you please tell me where Burhan  lives here?” really you came up with a fake name God going Aryan.

“No I don't.” she spoke handling the fair to the driver who soon leaves. And then she noticed me and spoke. “You.”
“Do I know you? ” I asked acting clueless.
“Oh yes we bumped into each I mean I bumped into you that day on the office Terrace.”  she spoke a little embarrassed.

I am so cruel to enjoy her embarrassment.

“Oh yeah right.” I act like I just recognize her. “Sorry I don't know your name? you live here?”  I sounded curiously and clueless but in reality I was desperate to know about her.

“Yeah this is my home. I am Sidra by the way.” she spoke a little shyly.

“Oh nice to meet you Sidra but I think I need to leave. See you around.”  I spoke moving away from her I don't want to be seen with her I know how society works and they won't think twice before judging this girl who is anything but most innocent being I ever came across. And she just stare at me and turned away to move into the house..

Now I am more intrigued to know about her more. So I did the only thing which seems sane to me at the moment.

I need all the information about her and I get what I want with the thought I move away from her place.

Sidra's pov

Life is going great so far. There is still some emptiness after they left us. But still we two are enough for each other.  Bhai said he is working to save our house day and night I want to help him but I can't with incomplete education.
This house held so many memories of us four and we don't want to lose this hour even if it will cost us our all earning.

Hearing the familiar horn I move downstairs from my room to see bhai entering inside the house with tired eyes still he manage to pass a small smile to me when I offered him water.

Before I move towards the kitchen he stopped me saying he needs to talk something important.

“What is it?” I asked sitting beside him.

“You think you are ready for marriage?” he asked making the ground slipped under me. Is it really happening.

Seeing me unmoved he starts again. “my boss called me today to ask about your hand in marriage with his only son and so far I have heard all good things about Aryan khan. He is not some rice spoiled brat he work hard for the position he is in and I respect him for that. I didn't said anything to them I said it'll be completely your decision.” he watch me processing the information he just fed me. Really am I really ready for the marriage the thought suddenly scared me.

Like every girl I also have dreams about my marriage but know when this is happening I am afraid. I don't seem to make any decision myself so I said what seems the right thing to me. “Do whatever you think is right I believe in you and your decision for me bhai.” making him blew out a sigh of relief like he was afraid of offending me. But he doesn't know he can never offend me he play their roles when I was devastated from the news of their loss he make us us and I'll do anything for his happiness. If he think the guy is right for me then he is right for me.

And that's how my fate was decided.