12.

“Call Mizaan directly to the hospital we are taking her there.” Mumtaz ordered holding her wailing daughter-in-law in her arms. Whispering soothing words in her ears. Her eyes filled with tears watching Aleena in pain. She didn't knew there will come a day when her stone heart will melt enough to fill her eyes with tears.

Her grandson is making an appearance today and her son isn't here to hold his wife in the list important moments.

Aleena felt the pain she never felt before child birth isn't a game after all. But what is making it worst is her husband who isn't beside her.  He left abruptly without informing anything to anyone in the house.

Rida is panicking trying the numbers of men of the family but nobody's picking up. She shifted here to help her bhabhi in the time if her delivery. She was the most ecstatic when she heard about them coming back and what made it more exciting is the are going to have a baby in the house.

When no one pick up the phone she left a message saying praying one of them read it and reach there “we are leaving for hospital bhabhi is in labour. Please be there fast.” doing so she picked the labour bag and helped the ladies of the house to take Aleena to the hospital.

Meanwhile

Two silhouette move in an eeriely silent warehouse. The personalities of both men intimidating the man tied onto the chair. He started struggling to get free of the ropes but all his struggle went in vain. After all the pit of his sins is overload ready to burst.

“Miza..an w.wh.aat aa..r you. doing? I am your father. ” he spoke out in hard tone like he is not afraid but the shake in his voice gave away his fear.

Handling his half burnt cigarette he hold it out to his brother. Moving closer to the man he feel ashamed to call his father. The far in his eyes gave him peace. “Hello dear father. I see my men has returned enough bruises you gave me in my child hood.” he voice lazy stance careless.

“Let me go Mizaan. I am your father.” the same sentence from him is making his anger rise. He left the house when he should be enjoying his time with his very much pregnant wife. But this wrench chose to disturb his peace like he has swear to do since childhood.

“You never knew how to become a father.”

“And you won't be getting another chance to become one either.” his tone hard with the thought of him trying to hurt him again. He was planning another attack on Mizaan. If it were him a year ago it pendent have effected him. But  now he has a wife who can't bear to see him in pain. And a baby on the way whom he want to give every happiness and all the love he never get as a child. Even a single thought of him bit being there for them is enough to wake his demon up. Who just want to take over and eliminate any danger.

The gun in his hand was enough to wake tremors in Mr Qureshi's body. He move closer face to face with Furkan. A hand supporting the arm of Furkan's chair another holding gun to his head, eyes blank of any emotion.

The shrill voice of Azaan's phone broke the moment between the father son.

Azaan froze on his place watching Rida's name on his phone screen. Was he hallucinating? He is the last person she would call. Before he could pick the phone the call disconnected. A beep followed shortly after. Without any delay he read the message. His eyes snapped to his brother.

“bh-ai, wo Leena.” this was enough for Mizaan to give his undivided attention to his brother.

“we need to go to the hospital now.”