Part 4

She lets the bra fall the rest of the way down before discarding it over the side of the bed.

And it takes everything Tim has not to groan out loud in appreciation. She is perfect — her full, round breasts on display in front of him. Begging to be touched, begging to be tasted.

Their eyes meet and neither seems to be quite sure of what the line between foreplay and fucking should be in this circumstance. On one hand, they are just supposed to be blowing off steam; surely this should be about the most direct path to release for them both. Then again, if it is a one-time thing, shouldn't they make the most of it? Fuck it.

He snakes his hand between her legs and pushes aside the lacy fabric of her panties. He presses his fingers gently against her entrance so he can gauge her response to his every move, pleased, but not entirely surprised, by how ready she already seems to be for him. Neither of them would be here at all if they were capable of resisting the intense chemical attraction between them.

His touch is intentional, even methodical. But the fact that it's calculated does nothing to take away from its effectiveness, if the way Lucy's body is responding to him is any indication.

He takes note of the way her cheeks flush slightly, the way his fingers become suddenly coated in more of her wetness, when he arches up to capture her nipple in his mouth, when he traces the tattoo on her wrist with his tongue, when he finally allows his thumb to settle over her clit and his fingers to slide inside of her.

He relishes being able to watch her almost entirely naked body respond as she orgasms — her head falling back, eyes fluttering closed, lips parting as breathy gasps just short of moans escape her. She clutches at the sheet beside him as she runs her other hand over her breasts, her already taut nipples tightening further. Her back arches in a way that has him automatically spanning his free hand across her lower back to keep her balanced, and her thighs clench so tightly around him that his cock stiffens further at just the idea of what is still to come.

It is so ridiculously hot; he is certain this is a visual he will never be able to get out of his head.

She sort of melts off of him when she finally comes down, and he finds himself automatically reaching to wrap his arm around her, pausing mid-way through the movement as he hesitates, feeling suddenly unsure of what he should actually do.

It's been a long time since he's been in this position with someone he hasn't been married to for over a decade.

Lucy laughs softly, voice a dazed almost sing-songy lilt, "You don't have to be so awkward about it. It's just sex, Tim. The cuddling isn't mandatory, you know."

He rolls his eyes, but somehow the familiarity of her sass makes it all that much easier for him to decide. He settles his arm around her shoulders, and despite her words, she immediately snuggles closer into him in response. And there's something about this — this kind of closeness with her — that he really likes.

After a few minutes, she reaches down and bends her knees up so she can remove her now practically soaked panties. Then she turns to rest her chin on his chest, "Your turn?"

He snorts, but follows suit, lifting his hips so he can slide out of his boxer briefs.

She wastes no time mounting him again, and he groans as the slick heat from her center comes into contact with his shaft.

"Do you always have to be on top?" he challenges, the question flying out of his head when she shifts back slightly, reaching down to take him into her palm, her own moisture acting as a lubricant as she strokes him.

"Is that a problem, Tim?"

And though he suspects that she does it on purpose — uses his first name so casually when he is so careful not to use hers — he has to admit he likes the way it sounds coming from her lips. And now, when she's touching him in the most intimate possible way, well, he likes it even more.

He shakes his head, far too distracted by what her touch is doing to him to challenge her any further.

"Chen," he warns after a few more playful strokes, "If you don't stop..."

She smirks and lifts an eyebrow as if to say, Really, so soon? in that taunting, insubordinate way of hers. But she releases him, only to playfully follow up with a roll of her hips rubbing her center over his length that just about sends him over the edge.

She bites her lip teasingly before settling back and giving him a moment to collect himself, "Ready?"

He nods, and she lifts herself, brushing the head of his cock against her entrance as she gets them lined up. And even just that little bit of her is already so tight and warm around his tip that he knows that this is going to be absolutely unbelievable.

She takes her time, easing his length inside of her, and he enjoys every single second of the journey, the slow build until her warmth is completely surrounding him, her body so perfectly melded around him that he is practically seeing stars.

She rides him skillfully, taking cues from his grunts and his groans and his fingers digging into her hips, though the sensual visual of her moving on top of him is enough to get him to the point of being almost painfully hard before they even get truly started.

His fingers find her clit, and this time he is even more in tune with how his touch is impacting her, can feel how her walls clench more tightly around him as he brings her to the brink. She cries out as she climaxes, her body tightening and shuddering around him in a way that has him audibly expressing his pleasure as well.

He takes advantage of her distraction to flip her onto her back, and, even as she is still trembling, she spreads her knees wider to accommodate him as he settles himself between her legs, inviting him back inside of her.

He thrusts into her, and Lucy recovers quickly, wrapping her legs around his waist as soon as they stop feeling like jello. She reaches up to pull him down to her, and his lips lock over hers, kissing her fiercely as he piles into her. She winds one arm up around his shoulder, fingernails digging into his shoulder blade, while her other hand slips down in between their bodies.

And this time when she comes, he comes with her, spilling into her before collapsing on top of her, both gasping, bodies covered in a sheen of their commingled sweat.

"Holy shit," she breathes when he finally manages to roll off of her, staring glassy-eyed up at the ceiling. Tim grunts his agreement, still trying to catch his breath and come to terms with the fact that he has just heartily fucked his rookie.