Chapter 4: The Titan War Memorial

It's been five months. Five months after the giant war. Five months since Nico had to admit his crush on James. Five months since Percy realized his crush on the death son of Hermes. And five months since Will Solace became friends with the twins. Those five months were the best for the twins. Today however was their most saddest day after the five months. It's the day they'll honor the victims of the titan war, including the other death Demigods so Bianca as well.

"hey James why is everyone so glumy?" Leo an son of Hephaestus asked. "you'll find out just don't ask Nico and Percy it'll break the twins" James anwserd. "why?" Piper an daughter of Aphrodite asked.

"just don't you'll understand" James said in an quick and monotone voice. Piper and Leo didn't understand yet. But they agreed to wait.

That evening everyone was sitting on chairs looking at an stage. They saw James, Annabeth, Thalia, Travis, Conner, Clarisse, Katie and the di'angelo twins walk on it. "what's going on?" everyone asked that weren't on the stage. Chiron walked on it.

"good evening everyone, you might be wondering what's going on, Well we're having an memorial for the victims of the titan war. These are a few friends/family of a few of the victims. Please listen to them." Chiron said.

"good evening i am going to start with the biggest death most are actually happy about Luke's death" an hooded person at the back scoffed softly almost no one knew. "yes he basically betrayed us... but he died an hero. How? He sacrificed himself. So we the gods, and halfbloods won" James said.

Annabeth stepped forward, "Luke was like family for most of us. He was kind caring, he loved us all but the moment he betrayed us that was all forgotten however he didn't want to murder most of us" Annabeth said.

Thalia went next. "I knew Luke since I was around the 12 years old we were friends the moment we saw each other that's all I am going to say" she said.

The others didn't say anything but "we miss you Luke" however Percy looked the saddest. No one but Percy, Nico and Clarisse understood. Then Clarisse went.

"I am going to talk about Selena Beauregard, she was my best friend but she turned out to be a forced spy, she died pretending to be me in battle. She was an daughter of Aphrodite and I miss her" Clarisse said. Percy and Nico went to stand on both sides of Clarisse. "we all miss her she was the person taking care of me and Nico for three to five days" Percy said. "during the first and last quest of Bianca" Nico said mumbling.

"you two sure you gonna talk about her?" James asked worried. "yes she deserves it more than anyone" the twins said at the same time. "for those that are completely new and don't know us I am Percy and the other one is Nico we are the Di'angelo twins and tonight we're going to talk about Bianca Di'angelo our two year older sister..." Percy said. "when younger Bianca would read us when she was bored, she would care for us and everything when our mother couldn't" Percy began. "she was there to raise us when we got trapped in the lotus hotel and casino for 70 years. When we were 'saved' we were sent to a school she continued raising us there" Nico continued. "than we were brought to camp and she joined the Huntresses of Artemis and went on an quest there she died saving her quest members" the two said sobbing at the end and said together "we miss you Bianca..." everyone else was sad hearing this.

Thalia went next. "lastly I am going to talk about Zoë nightshade." after that more names were called.