⚡☁Tsukihina☁️⚡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

'Done with doubting myself, time to let you know how much i love you endlessly Shoyo' -Tsukishima Kei

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

It was dark night, only the moon brings light up the playground wherein someone named Shoyo is looking at the moon, clenching onto his chest while his tears run down his beautiful gold-brown orbs.

He's sitting on a swing muttering some words...while the other person who was with him started to walk away from the playground, from 'him also' no sound can be heard, Shoyo bit his lips to keep quiet, his heart his broken, it broken into pieces this night, where the moon is so beautiful yet tempting.

He once again look at the blonde whose walking away from him, he's wishing that the blonde would look back at him and take back the words said to him earlier, but no he didn't.

The blonde was near to leave the place so called playground where his said 'teammate' and him met, but a loud scream made him stay still on the green grass he's stepping on.

"KEI!! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯, 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥!!! 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵!! 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥... 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯!!! 𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦...𝘚𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺,  𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦...𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰.... 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... Kei..."

The latter screamed as his knees weakening meeting the soft green grass. He's sobbing, crying while the blonde's back facing him, Shoyo is so desperate right now, he don't want to lose him.. No not just yet.

Tears keep forming from his brown-gold eyes, he didn't want this to happen, why did they come to this /end/ no not yet he hoped this won't end in this situation. He face the blonde back as he lift his small hand looking at the blonde's figure clenching onto nothing but air.

Few tears escape the blonde's eyes...he's hurting hearing the latter's begging, sobbing, and lastly his name who came from the latter's trembling lips, he can't take it anymore, he can't deny himself anymore, he knows himself he likes no... Loves the ginger too...he loves him so much, but he's too scared... The blonde was no love-dovey and hardly express his emotion, he kept doubting his love for the shorter, he don't want to hurt the latter knowing his so called salty personality.

It's enough for him/Kei/, he's done with his shit, he's done doubting himself and his love for the smaller.

He looked back and ran towards the kneeling boy, he throw himself to the boy letting themselves fall onto the cold-wet-grass, he embrace the latter's warm body, Shoyo was shocked but a soft-loving smile made it's way onto his lips as he return the hug from the taller while lying on the grass.

"Ts-Tsukishima?"

He shivers from the cold grass and bring him/Kei/ and himself to sit, he looked up meeting the taller's adoring eyes.

"Do you even know what this action of yours mean?..Kei"

The ginger mutter as he put his hand on the blonde's cheek. Tsukishima couldn't bring himself together while staring at the smaller's loving face, this face he doubt how dare he? Right.

"I love you, Sho. "

The blonde said as he cupped the smaller's cheek and lean for a kiss and with no second thought the ginger return, the kiss was lovely, sweet, it share the love the two shares for each other. The ginger pulled back and look at the blonde once again with teary eyes.

"I love you too... Kei"

The blonde gave a small relieved smile looking or much like adoring the beautiful face in front of him.

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

The blonde keeps repeating the three words feeling relieved and happy he's able to say these words to the only one person he wanted him to hear.

Shoyo smiled and pulled Tsukishima into a warm hug, he is also happy too happy if you ask, he never expect the blonde to turn back at him...

The night ended with sho inviting Suki over since it's already midnight and his house is just in the corner.

The two friends well that is now lovers sleeps together on a bed while embracing each other. The blonde kisses his lovers temple and smile sweetly enjoying the ginger's sleeping face it's just too adorable for him, until he himself drift to dreamland.

~End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~🍒

Ekkk this was supposed to be angst but I can't bring myself to end this with a sad ending and yes I unconsciously or maybe not turn this one shot to angst to fluffy (*°∀°)

This was supposed to have sad ending or just angst but I can't my tsukihina heart is fighting me- (*´罒'*)

This is very short I'm sorryyy😭❤

🍒Suggestion is Open Luvs!🍒