🍋Wild Dream🍋

Ship: Yamahina
Yamaguchi x Hinata
Genre: 🍋smuttyyyy🍋

🔞I've warned you🔞
Please do not read if you're under 10-9 years old. 😂

Hey it's my first time writing smut, I don't know if this will come out good😩.

__________________________

Just a normal morning for everyone, but not for a certain greenette, as he woke up feeling his 'nch long getting hard...after waking up from his wet dream.

Its like taking care of his 'nch long every fucking morning became his routine, he was not at fault after all, he didn't choose to have a boner right after his sleep.

It's just his fucking dream was so good, having a wet dream with a certain ginger who supposed to be his crush, with him fucking the ginger ruthlessly, while the ginger underneath him who's moaning mess, calling his name asking for more pleasure.

He can't stop daydreaming about it, picturing the ginger under him with marks left, dark red marks with red ones is everywhere in his body just right-

"Tadashii!! Come down already! "

And just like that his dream was interrupted by his mom shouting.

"Ma' I'll be down in a bit, just gonna take a quick shower!"

Said Yamaguchi shouting back at his mom.

Minutes have passed after taking care of his boner, and showering afterwards, drying his wet dark green looking hair, putting on his uniform, took his bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast with his mom.

After eating breakfast, Yamaguchi bid his goodbye to his mom well of course, he didn't forget to tell his mother that he probably will come home late because it's his turn to lock the gym 
-it's Friday-

Walking through the streets, Yamaguchi is lost in thought, he's thinking about the dreams he's having every fucking night with his small orange teammate, he feels a little guilty for having such a wet dream with the innocent small spiker.HIGHLIGHTED THE WORD "LITTLE". But there's a part(whole) of him wishing it was real.

Not so long he arrived at his best friend, Tsukishima house so they could walk to school together.

<SKIP>
<THEY ARRIVED AT GYM THEN WAITED FOR THE OTHERS AND FOR THE 3RD YEARS TO OPEN THE GYM, THEN THEY CHANGED INTO THEIR PRACTICING CLOTHES, AND THEY START PRACTICE, PLAYING 3V3 WITH EACH OTHER, THEY HAD CLASSES AND GOES BACK TO THE AFTERNOON PRACTICE>

Watching the game from the bench, Yamaguchi couldn't stop staring at the small spiker while his dream flashes back, he couldn't stop his dirty thoughts seeing the ginger's shirt lifting up when he jumps, giving him a good view of his small, fair waist. Well don't leave out those fat milky thighs revealing every time the ginger's short who's already too short lift up.

He licked his lips consciously, he would be lying if he thinks that the ginger isn't such a hottie, he couldn't get enough of the sights.

After the practice, it was already dark outside, the others already left, same for his best friend since he's locking up the gym, oh I forgot to tell you that it's also Shoyo's turn to clean up every Friday didn't I?