⚡VideoGames⚡

•A KenHina toxic relationship.
•Adult AU
•Short

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home."

Said by an ginger hair while opening the door, coming from his work.

"Kenken?"

After the ginger put away his shoes and proceeds inside the house, what he saw made him sigh in disappointment...

Clothes everywhere, plates haven't washed yet, tv is on but no ones watching, cups of empty noodles in the table, chips crumbs everywhere in the sofa, tons of cans alcohol everywhere.

This house is such a mess....
Shoyo puts his slingbag down on the sofa and proceeds to his partner's open door with lights open and noises of keyboards and a shooting noises.

Shoyo opens the door completely to see his partner, eyes focused in his pc, controller in his hand, shouting at his teammates.

Shoyo knock three times to get his partnet's attention but received no response.

"Kenma."

His voice is so tired, he is already tired, he just came from work and always witness the house mess and his partner streaming.

He shut the door loudly making the blonde look in his ways.

But a seconde after he look back again at his gameplay.

"Welcome home."

"Kenma, the house is such a mess again, didn't I tell you to clean before streaming?"

"Shoyo, let's talk about this later I'm busy you probably see it right."

Shoyo sighs and wipes is face in disappointment tears wanted to escape his eyes...hes always like this, their relationship is always like this, this isn't the Kenma he answered with the Yes.

"Fucking stream...."

"What did you say?"

"I said nothing."

"Fucking stream you said Shoyo."

"Yes fucking stream Kenma!!!"

"Don't fucking swear at me Shoyo, I'm on strean."

"No Kozume, let's talk about this now, I'm tired I'm fucking tired!!!!"

"You think I'm also not tired!!? I fucking stream so we can help each other in daily financial Shoyo!"

"It's Hinats for you now Kozume, did I say your  tired?, Kozume, 5 years of our relationship you've change, I'm tired every time  I came from work, always expecting the same Kenma who courted me, the Kenma who cleans the house before playing, THE KENMA WHO PAUSE HIS GAME JUST TO GREET HIS BOYFRIEND FROM WORK!!!"

"Kozume I'm tired...you've change so much, I'm so tired of work and I come home always seeing the house on mess."

"Kozume, when did you became like this? You said you would change and willing to leave your game for me didn't you."

"Kozume you became like this since you proposed, I fucking work hard enough to make every bones on my body collapse, because I was so excited about our marriage, I save for our wedding, an I though you were too, cause you were busy streaming to save too right? You said it yourself, Kozume what went wrong?"

"S-shoyo..."

"Kenma I'm tired...I'm always tired but never did my fiance asked me if I'm okay..."

Heavy tears screaming down from the Ginger's reddened eyes, when did their relationship became so exhausting or is he the only one whos exhausted?

"Kozume, now you proved it your not ready for marriage, you can't even take care of your fiance, Kozume...focus on what you really want, I never forced you in this relationship. "

"No Shoyo, don't leave me please please, I'll change, I won't stream again, I would work hard for our marriage, I will clean every corner of the house, Shoyo please please don't get tired of me."

Kenma went to Shoyo and kneeled infront of him... Shoyo puts his palm on the older's face...

"Kenma, do what you want now you're free, you've always liked playing, Kenma focus on what you love, I know I'm not enough."

Shoyo took the ring on his finger and reached for the older's hand and put the ring on his palm.

"Let's live for ourselves first, alright..?"

"When I meet you again... Can we....restart?"

Shoyo just smiles at the ginger question and proceed to pack his stuff..

"When I find you, I'll make sure I'm ready..."

~5 Years Later~

A wonderful day today sun so bright matching the blue sky,
A park wherein there's a ginger waiting for someone...

"Shoyo?"

The ginger stands up and look back to see the person who called his name....

"K-kenma?"

"Hah...Finally...i found you, Shoyo...im ready.."

"I'm sor-"

"Sho-chan! oh my god, finally we found you, Chiyou is crying look!!I don't know what to do!!"

A bicolor blonde interrupted the conversation between the two, while a 2 year old baby came out from the blonde legs,

"MOMMA WAHHHH"

"OH MY BABY CHIYOU!!"

The ginger kneeled down to catch the boy running for a hug.

"Oh wait... Kozume from nekoma?"

Said the blonde.

"Huh?"

"Atsumu Miya, my fiance, Tsum-tsum meet Kenma.'

"fiance??? Am I too late..?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I haven't update for so long, school works, and notes is such a headache!!!
😭😭