Wyld Heart is now Free to Read!

While this book was originally a part of the Paid Stories program, I'm delighted to announce that you can now read it for the low, low price of $Free.99 — just kidding, it's completely free! Save those coins and buy yourself something nice (after reading this book, ofc 😉).

ABOUT THE ART:

An enormous thank you to the talented artist Luke Knowles for his work on the chapter dividers and headers. Simply stunning.

Speaking of art, Luke also makes heart-wrenchingly sincere music that ranges from breathtakingly poignant to downright adventurous, so check out his Spotify page if you're looking for an experience!

ABOUT THE STORY:

Wyld Heart is a passion project of mine, inspired by the works of Sarah J. Maas and Holly Black. It is a trilogy and the first two books are complete and ready to binge to your heart's content.

In its early days, however, I planned for this story to be a parody of the popular werewolf genre. It accidentally became something far more fantastical and serious in ways I couldn't have fathomed, so bear with the cliches if you're a fan of magic and monsters and adventure! Wyld Heart subverts many of our favourite tropes and loves to bend the rules.

ABOUT THE MUSIC:

Because there's something wrong with me, and I can't stop making things, I wrote a couple of songs inspired by these books, too. You can stream "Away" and "Nothing Like You" on Spotify and most places now! My artist name is Ayla-Jade and the links are in my bio.

More songs to come soon... I have another EP shaping up behind the scenes as we write and read!

THANK YOU!

Thank you, as always, for investing your time in my work. And to those who purchased this book while it was in the Paid Program, I will always be grateful; your support enabled me to keep doing what I loved throughout my tertiary studies when I was trying to make ends meet!

If you enjoy this story, please consider taking the time to vote or comment. It means more than you know!

Stay toasty,
- AJ