CHAPTER 4

Красивый = beautiful

------------------------------------------------------

Clint's house is calm compared to Avengers Tower – to New York City in general. It's in the middle of nowhere. Literally, you have no clue where you even are.

After getting a shower and a new pair of clothes, you wander outside as the sun starts to lower behind the trees, the golden sunlight peeking through the branches. You sigh and sit down on the front porch steps, looking up at the brilliant orange and pink sky above you.

You don't feel very good, if you're being honest. Your brain is fuzzy and you feel a little sad... Every time you're left alone and have time to think, you think back to the vision Wanda gave you. You shake your head, taking a deep breath of air and puffing it out dramatically, as if you're trying to push out all your worries with it.

You gaze over the tops of the trees, and all their branches and leaves sway in the breeze. Suddenly voices in the distance catch your attention. You squint, trying to identify the two figures leaving the barn and walking towards the house. You stand up when you see one of them is your dad. You wait on the front porch steps for them as they get closer and you soon recognize the other person as Nick Fury.

" What's he doing here?" You ask your dad curiously as they pass you to go inside the house. He doesn't answer and they both enter the house, leaving you to follow.

A few minutes go by and Fury seems to make himself comfortable, before he starts talking. "Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing."

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve questions from the doorway.

" Ah, he's easy to track. He's everywhere." Says Fury. "Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though."

You dad throws a dart at the board, "He still going after launch codes?" He asks asks.

" Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway." Fury says.

" I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in highschool on a dare." Your dad says.

" Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that." Says Fury.

" NEXUS?" Steve repeats.

" It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth." Bruce explains.

" So what'd they say?" Clint asks, examining a dart in his hand.

" He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed." Fury replies.

" By whom?" Your dad asks. As he speaks, Clint throws the dart in his hand into the dart board, just inches away from missing your dad's face, but unsurprisingly hitting the bullseyes in the middle. Your dad, annoyed, turns to Clint standing by the kitchen sink, who just shrugs innocently with a small smirk.

" Parties unknown." Nick Fury says, not acknowledging the interaction. 

" Do we have an ally?" Natasha asks.

" Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing." Fury says. " Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is."

" I might need to visit Oslo, find our " unknown." " Says your dad.

" Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Nat says.

" I do, I have you." Fury answers and all of you kinda glance around at each other, " Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."