CHAPTER 5

Красивый = beautiful

------------------------------------------------------

You, Steve, and the Maximoff twins enter the lab, and you see your dad and Bruce already almost finished with the android.

" I'm going to say this once–" Steve starts, but your dad cuts in, " How about "nonce"? " He says.

" Dad, just shut it down!" You tell him, hoping he'll listen to you.

" Nope, not gonna happen." He says.

" You don't know what you're doing," Steve glares at Tony.

" And you do?" Bruce asks incredulously, "She's not in your head?" He says, gesturing to Wanda.

" I know you're angry–" Wanda tries to reason.

" Oh we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce threatens.

" Banner, after everything that happened–"

" That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Your dad shouts, interrupting Steve.

" You don't know what's in there!" Wanda argues.

" This isn't a game–" Steve adds on.

" The creature–"

Then, in a flash, Pietro ran around the room, unplugging wires attached to the Cradle. " No no, go on." He says, tossing a large cord to the ground, " You were saying?" The Cradle powers down and beeping sounds around the lab.

Suddenly you hear a gunshot and Pietro is falling through the glass floor beneath him. "Pietro!" Wanda yells. Pietro grunts as he lands on the ground below, and Clint steps down on one of his legs, " What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint smirks.

" I'm rerouting the upload," Says your dad.

Steve glances at you before throwing his shield. It bounces off screens and important equipment, breaking a lot of valuable stuff. Your dad summons his iron glove and blasts Steve to the ground, his small iron vest flying over and also attaching to his body.

Wanda is about to intervene when Bruce grabs her from behind and threatens, "Go ahead, piss me off."

You run full speed into your dad, sending him flying through a glass wall. Wanda uses her powers to push Bruce off her and then uses them to blast him in the chest, he stumbles back in pain.

All of a sudden Thor appears and jumps on top of the Cradle. He raises his hammer into the air, summoning a huge lighting bolt. "Wait!" Bruce yells. Thor brings the lightning bolt down onto Cradle. The lightning begins to charge the Cradle and all the screens in the room light up with the words, "WARNING. POWER OVERLOAD". Thor pulls his hammer off the Cradle and the lightning ceases. Everyone stops and waits for a moment, no one sure what's going to happen. Suddenly the Cradle blasts open and Thor gets shot to the ground, you and the others quickly ducking for cover.

Then, a strange human-like figure, floats out of the Cradle and hovers in the air. It's an odd wine red color with the glowing yellow gem illuminating from its forehead. It calmly looks around before its eyes land on Thor and it suddenly launches at him. Thor throws it through a glass wall and at a window, but it catches itself right before hitting it.

Steve prepares to attack but Thor holds up his hand. You all watch as the android hovers by the window and gazes out at the city. It slowly turns around and smoothly starts to make its way back towards you. You feel a gust of wind and look to your right, Pietro appearing next to you. You turn back to the android as it lands beside Thor and you all slowly gather around.