Hello!!!

Hi! This is the story of Faith Skywalker, younger sister of Anakin Skywalker. A quick information about the story is that a lot of it has been edited directly from transcripts I found online, the scenes have been altered to include my Oc Faith and any future Oc's that will be included as the story goes on, but for that reason some chapters are written differently, the Clone Wars chapters that will be uploaded later on are written directly by me.

Some extra information about this which is also written in the description is the age difference. Pretty much all Skywalker sister books I've read are about Anakin's twin, but I want this one to be different from the others and so that Anakin and his sister have completely different origins.

I'm from Denmark and my first language is Danish. The English vocabulary and the spelling I've got down pretty well if I do say so myself, but my punctuation isn't exactly GREAT though.

Story warnings: This story will include:

Smut (NSFW / 18+)
Death
Blood
Cheesy love scenes
Torture
Mentions of loss, suicide attempt, manic depression
Betrayal
Heartbreak
Manslaughter / massacre
"Cursing" (the clone cursing words I can find on the internet. No DIRECT use of swear words)
Fluff
Slavery
Degradation

more warnings might be needed later on. Leave a comment if you find one I haven't added.

This story will cover most of the Star Wars franchise; Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and possibly a self written sequel. I might decide to continue writing for the Star Wars movies and include more works such as Episode IV: A New Hope, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

This is going to be edited and I'll be adding a prologue to this chapter later once I have figured the story out more later. And I'm almost done writing for The Phantom Menace so it'll be published soon. I've begun writing for The Clone Wars as well and those chapters will be uploaded as soon as they're done. I'm almost done with the first episode, Ambush which will therefor be published possibly within the next week. The upload might be a little bit confusing, but the chapters covering the individual movies will all be uploaded simultaneously, edited and all finished! As a preview I'm uploading the first chapters I've written for The Phantom Menace though :) hope you like it!

Spoiler warning under here⚠️ (everyone probably already knows this info, but just in case...here's a warning)

---------------------Anakin was "planted" is Shmi's stomach by use of the dark side, I want Faith to have a very different origin and for her to be born of love rather than hated so obviously they couldn't be twins and I wanted Faith to be younger...

Anakin was "planted" is Shmi's stomach by use of the dark side, I want Faith to have a very different origin and for her to be born of love rather than hated so obviously they couldn't be twins and I wanted Faith to be younger than Anakin. I made the age difference between them 4/5 years so her parents had time to fall in love before she was conceived. To be honest there are a lot of things I haven't really thought through very much so there might be some kind of confusing parts that will be completely fixed once the story is "finished" meaning that once I've finished writing The Phantom Menace I will read it thoroughly and edited the confusing sections or the errors.

A spoiler to the ending of my story is that she will end up with a clone, but I wanted Obi Wan to be a love interest too despite the kinda weird age difference between them. There is probably going to be some changes in the story where some of the clones that die in Star Wars The Clone Wars that won't die in my story or have a different story line.

Faith will have several love interests, mostly because I couldn't decide who should be her love interest so it's gonna be Commander Cody, Captain Rex, Obi Wan, Fives, Echo and Kix.