63

In the depths of her nightmare, Alexandra's consciousness was gripped by a chilling terror

In the depths of her nightmare, Alexandra's consciousness was gripped by a chilling terror. Her eyes fluttered open, only to be met with darkness and a profound sense of confinement. Panic surged through her veins as she struggled to make sense of her surroundings. It took her a few agonizing moments to comprehend the horrifying truth—she was trapped, buried alive.

The weight of the earth pressed down upon her, and the walls of her muddy tomb seemed to close in around her, suffocating her with claustrophobic dread. As panic threatened to consume her, Alexandra summoned every ounce of strength she had left.

With trembling hands and sheer determination, she began to claw her way through the earth that encased her. The cold, wet mud slipped through her fingers as she fought against the suffocating darkness. Each labored movement brought her closer to the surface, but it felt like an eternity before she finally broke through.

Emerging from the mire, gasping for breath, she lay sprawled on the ground, trembling and covered in filth. The moonlight overhead offered a stark contrast to the nightmare that had just unfolded. Alexandra's heart raced as she struggled to regain her composure, the haunting memory of her entrapment etched deep into her consciousness.

As Alexandra's panicked gaze swept over her eerie surroundings, she realized with a growing horror that she was in a graveyard. The moonlight cast eerie shadows over the tombstones, creating a haunting atmosphere that chilled her to the bone. Trembling, she turned her attention to the grave she had just climbed out of, and her heart constricted as she read the inscription on the tombstone:

Alexandra Jenkins

 31st October 1977 - 6th June 2021

My Little Flower 

The words sent shivers down her spine and a rush of fear surged through her. They were the same words Jackson had taunted her with on that fateful night, the night he had mercilessly ruined her life.

As the memories of that traumatic experience flooded back, Alexandra's nausea intensified, and she doubled over, retching and vomiting beside her own grave. Disoriented and overwhelmed, she knew she had to escape this nightmarish place.

Summoning every ounce of strength, she scrambled to her feet, wiped her mouth, and with fear propelling her forward, she broke into a sprint, desperate to leave the cemetery behind and escape the ghosts of her past that haunted her even in her dreams.

As Alexandra's desperate flight continued, her surroundings twisted and distorted, leaving her bewildered and disoriented. In an instant, she found herself transported to the racetrack in Hungary, a place that held both cherished memories and heart-wrenching tragedy.

The deafening roar of engines filled her ears, drowning out all other sounds, as her eyes locked onto a horrific scene playing out before her. It was as if time had rewound itself. James' F2 car collided with Theo's, a haunting replay of the accident that had forever altered their lives. Panic gripped her, and she felt herself screaming, tears streaming down her face, as the nightmarish scene unfolded before her once more.