13.| Marriage Proposal

Continuation......

"This is the truth only..." But before she completed he turned her hastily and said

"Just answer my one question" He asked her by grabbing her arms tightly caging her between wall and his chest.

"Don't you feel anything for me?" She lowered her eyes and shook her head in no.

"I don't feel anything for you" she said and he got more angry because he knows it's white lie.

"Eyes on me Aaradhya" he said and she looked into his eyes.

"I don't..." She said but stammer which made him little happy.

"Just accept you also have feelings for me...I am not alone" he said and tears welled up in her eyes and she turned her face towards the wall.

"Shobhit Babu...yaha ki mitti se durga maa ki murti toh ban sakti hai par tawayaf kabhi bhi kisi ghar ki izzat nhi ban sakti" she said

(Shobhit..the statue of Durga Maa can be made from the soil here but a courtesan can never become the honor of any house)

"Do you trust me Aaradhya?" He said and again made her turn to look into her eyes. And she nodded without any second thought. And he pulled her in his embrace tightly.

"So just give me little time"he said but his lips touching her bare shoulder because of her off shoulder blouse which makes her shiver.

She wriggled in his grip but he kissed her right cheek making her eyes widened.

"Stay still" he said while hugging her tightly and closed his eyes taking deep breath.

She also closes her eyes and again leaves everything on their fate. She wants to become selfish and wants him for herself only. She can't help but she is deeply falling in love with him.

***

Shobhit was in the office sitting at the conference room but his mind was stuck somewhere else.

"Mr. Chakraborty" Mr. Saxena his new investor called his name two times to get his attention. And he nodded after coming back in his senses.

"Presentation was good. We can sign the other documents to go ahead with this project" he said and stood up. Shobhit also stood up and shake his hand with small smile.

"It's a pleasure to work with you Mr. Chakarborty" he said and meeting got over. All his representative left behind Mr. Saxena. And his employees get back to their work.

Devansh his pa placed his hand on his shoulder when he saw his boss is disturbed today otherwise he always looked cheerful.

"Sir, what happened you seem lost today" he asked and shobhit sighed.

"Devansh...prepare a contact paper" Shobhit said and he nodded.

***

At night

Shobhit came back from the office at night. But saw his family is up in living room discussing something.

"Shubh...we were waiting for you only" his mother came and took his bag from his hand and smiled widely.

"Shubh...come sit here" his grandmother called him. He was confused seeing all of them happy.

"Any good news?"

"Yes Bhai" surbhi said and hugged him with excitement.

"We decided to marry you to Nayra...Bikram's granddaughter" his grandma said and he stood up.

"What?? Nayra?? She is only my friend even I don't consider her as my friend. She just sometimes text me or calls me" I said and they all became silent but my dadi can't.

"You are marrying that girl Nayra" she said firmly with serious face and stood up.

"I.will.not.marry.her.or.anyone" I said gritting my teeth seeing in her eyes.

"Shobhit don't talk to my mother in that tone" my father said angrily.

"Then tell her I will not marry that girl because I love someone else" Shock was understatement when I said this..they were hella shocked. We heard the sound of broken crockery and turned to see my mom drop the food. They don't expected this but how could they decide themselves.

"Who is that girl?" My grandmother asked but I can't introduce her like that.

To be continued......