the party

Samira,Ria and Tanya entered through the door into a huge hall. Tanya had wore a little black dress with sweetheart neckline. Samira had wore a mustard yellow short dress with V neck line while Ria had worn a jean skirt with a white crop top.

Samira- can you see anybody interesting here
They were at the party. Today was Tuesday. Ria and Aahan had the test the day before and both were confident that they were gonna score full marks. Luckily, both ignored each other since their last time in cafe.

As soon as Samira said those words Laksh appeared front of them.
Laksh-Hello ladies, welcome to the party. The drinks are at the table at right, the food is at the table beside it.
He said those things giving a smile, Tanya returned the smile .
Tanya-hii, laksh right.
Laksh-you can call me Bhai, shubh calls me that only
Tanya looked down and tried to change the subject.
Tanya- By the way this is my friend Ria and Samira ko tum jaante hi ho.
Tanya said. Laksh gave a smile to Ria and then to Samira. Ria returned the smile while Samira started to look here and there.

Soon Shubh entered the group. He looked at Tanya while Tanya gave him a smile.
Shubh - hi
Tanya-hi
Shubh - hayee
He whispered and got a light punch from Laksh.
Laksh - Shubh why don't you show your dear friend the house.
Shubh looked at him and nodded.
Shubh-may I
By saying this he forwarded his hand and Tanya took it while Samira pushed her towards Shubh.
They both Went leaving only three of them. Laksh looked at Samira and opened his mouth when Samira took Ria's hand.
Samira- come lets have some drinks
By saying this they she pulled Ria towards the table while Laksh looked at them and laughed a bit.

.....

Tanya and Shubh were walking on the large terrace. They could see the garden area where many people were there.
Shubh - oh god bohot log AA Gaye Hain. Badme saaf kon karega
Tanya- wasn't it your idea
Shubh- bilkul nhi laksh ka tha, aise faltu ideas uske hi dimag main aate hain. Please don't tell him I said this.
Shubh added while Tanya laughed
Tanya- tum dono mai difference zyada nhi hoga na.
Shubh- bas 3 years ka aur Aahan mujhse 18 months older hain.
Tanya- matlab tum sabse chote ho
Shubh- just by age. Dimag se to dono 4 saal ke hain

Tanya- bohot close hoge na par tum teeno
Shubh smiled and nodded
Shubh-tum bhi apne friends se bohot close lagti ho
Tanya - Haan, Samira aur mere parents were business partners. Isiliye usse dosti Hui aur phir we met Ria in first grade. Aur tabse ab Tak we are a trio.
Shubh- wow, usually itne time Tak dosti tikti nhi hai
Tanya- haa well hamare isme bhi bohot fights aur arguments hue hai but humne realise Kiya hai ki at the end of the day hum teeno hi hain ek dusre ke liye. Kabhie kabhi kuch chize Hume pasand nhi ati ek dusre ki that's true but aesi choti chizo ke liye friendship to nhi Tod sakte na
Tanya said getting a bit emotional. Shubh kept his hands over her shoulder. Both of them could hear the song from below.

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pei aaye na yakin
Ki utar ayi jheel main jese Chand utarta hai
Haule haule dheere se

Shubh was looking at Tanya he hold her hand while Tanya looked at him. They both were alone at the terrace looking at each other lost in each other's eyes.
The song played in the background. While they kept on looking at each other under the moonlight.

I know a short update and I didn't wrote anything about other two couples but I promise you would get the next update very soon or if you are reading a bit late then the update might have already come so a double update for you guys.😅😅

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do vote and comment