Goodbyes and ever after

Samira was in her room. It was 3 in the morning but she was wide awake. Laksh was going to London today. His flight was at 6am . She remembered him coming to meet her that evening. She had put a smile on her face but only she knew her heart was breaking.

Samira and Laksh were hugging each other and saying their goodbyes. She had rested her head on his chest while he was resting his head on her head.

Tum agar manaoge to Maan jaunga
Main tere bulane pain laut aaunga
Har Safar main saath Tera
main yeu hi nibhaunga

She looked up and he saw that she had tears in her eyes. He wiped those tears and kissed her on her head and she smiled at him.
Kabhie tumhe yaad meri aaye
Palko se zulf hatane le na
Saaf dikhunga tumko wohi
Joh na dikhu to saza de na

She holded him more tightly. He moved a bit to go but she remained the same not moving even a little bit. She then left him and gave a kiss.
Kabhie mujhe der jo hojaaye
Waqt ko thoda bacha Lena
Phirse milunga tumko wohi
Jo na milu to saza de na

Now Samira was standing near her window looking at the skyline. She was playing with the locket which he gave her. With teary eyes she looked at it.
Meri zameen ko tere kadam ka najaane kabe se tha intezaar
Ek na ek din aana hai tumko
Dil ko hai ye aitbaar

Laksh was sitting waiting when he opened his phone to see Samira's face on it. He rubbed his finger on the screen with a smile on his face.
Main khuda se tere siwa
Kuch aur na manungunga

He gave a long sigh and looked at the board to see his flight  being delayed
Kabhie tumhe yaad meri aaye
Itni si baat samajh jaana
Phirse milunga tumko wohi
Raah se mere guzar jaana

Samira looks at the clock and then takes the keys and runs. She went to her scooter and went towards the airport.

Laksh was sitting on the bench when he felt something. He looked back to see Samira standing a few meters away. He runs towards her while she also saw him and goes towards him. They both meet and hug each other. Laksh takes her in his arms while she holds him tight.
LAKSH - tum yaha kya kar Rahi hoo
He said while giving her a kiss
SAMIRA- I wanted a final goodbye Laksh. I just wanted to see you at that moment. Mujhse raha nhi gaya. I am sorry
Laksh smiles at her feeling in awe. He bumps his head to hers.
LAKSH - pagal ho kya mujhse Milne keliye tumhe kabhiebhi sorry nhi bolna chahiye. Mad.
She laughs when the announcement came . Her laugh disappeared and she looked at him while he kept his hand on her cheeks.
SAMIRA-so this is it huh.
Laksh nodded and kissed pn her hand.
LAKSH - bye Samira. Mera pls wait karna
SAMIRA-hamesha ke liye
And by that laksh went while Samira kept looking at him.

*****

It has been days since Ria and Aahan had been with each other. They had barely talked even. He used to sit at the opposite side of the room. Ria was confused with all the sudden happenings.Soemtimes she would feel his eyes on her but whenever she used to look back he used to break eye contact. One day fed up with his weird behaviour she went to him. He was doing his work in laptop when she went to him.
Ria- i want to ask you something
Aahan looked at her and gave her nod.
Ria- what the hell Aahan. Tumne achanak mujhse baat karni kyu band ki. Everything was going ok with us. We were such great friends.
Aahan stood up and replied.
Aahan- Ria is everything okay
Ria-No, it's not okay. Hum dono ke beech
Aahan-hum dono ke beech kuch nhi tha na pr. It was just a deal jo khtm ho gyi.
Ria- I but I didn't want our friendship to end Aahan.
Aahan- tum sunn bhi Rahi ho tum kya bol Rahi ho. Humare beech kuch nhi tha na to phir.
Ria was hurt by his words and she felt angry. How could he say he there was nothing between them. All those memories she had in her mind came back but right now all she saw was Aahan in some other avatar. It wasn't her Aahan. She later realised Aahan never was hers.
Ria- I love you.
Ria said loudly in front of whole class. Everyone were looking at them but all she could see were Aahan who was silent now.
Ria- I love you, and main yeh chahti thi ki hum sachme date Krna chalu kre pr tumne to mujhe ignore kr diya. It's my fault main kuch aur samaj bethi.

With that she took her bag and went outside. She was trying to control her tears while Aahan was in the classroom. No one dared to say anything while he kept looking at the pouring rain outside. There was a single tear coming from his eyes. The next moment he ran outside .

****

Tanya- so tell me what happened
She was with Shubh in the cafe. She was asking about his meeting with Natasha.
Shubh- kuch nhi maine humari story ko full stop lagakr aya
Tanya- ohh, it's nice
Shubh- waise tumhara aesa koi ex nhi hai na Jo achanak se entry maar le
Tanya looked at him and the laughed
Tanya - don't worry aur agr aesa koi hoga to usko main khud sambhal skti hoon.
Shubh laughed and looked at her .
Shubh- Tanya, I love you
Tanya - hmm, I know
Shubh- nhi, mujhe tumhare saath forever wala love hua hai. Main nhi janta Mera future kesa hoga pr mujhe woh tumhare saath bitana hai.
Tanya looked at him and she knew that he was being emotional.
Tanya- Shubh, I don't know what to say bus itna hi ki i love you too. Humare life main Jo koi problems ayegi i want to face them with you.
And with that they sealed the deal with kiss promising each other with their present and their future.

******

Ria was a total wreck when she reached the parking lot. It had started raining but she didn't care. Right now she wasn't caring about anything at all. She sat on her Scooty when she felt someone taking her arm and next thing she knew she was in Aahan's arm. He was wet too. He looked at her and then kissed her.
Ria felt a thousand things at that time but she couldn't make sense of any one of them. The only thing she knew was she was in his arms and she wanted to be in those arms forever.

Aahan broke the kiss and looked at her.
Aahan- tum bohot pagal ho Ria Mathews. Pehle kyu nhi bataya because I have loved you ever since I first saw you.
I love you
Mujhe tumhara gussa, tumhari akad, tumhara bachpana aur tumhara Shana pann unn sabse mujhe bohot pyaar hai Ria.
Please mt jao ruko.
Ria looked at him and she knew that she  was in no rush to say anything. She just cupped his face with her hands and they both shared the kiss again under the rain.

So first of all I am really sorry ki maine itna time lgaya story complete krne ko. I know 6-7 mahine bohot hue but kaam ke wajah se nhi krt payi complete sorry.
Second thing how was the story. Yeh story ka last chapter tha. Idk baad shayad main dusri koi story likhu pr uska koi bharosa nhi.
Finally I want to thank all of you for giving your special time in reading this story.
With lots of love
💕 💕
SP