The Slip-Up

"Texas, are you ready!!!?"

"Yeeeeaah"

"I said are you ready!!!!!!!!!?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah"

"Then, here we go!"

The cheer of crowds could be heard all through the the town as excited crowds of fans all screamed and cheered for the legendary pop sensation; ZARAH.

The crowd went while when the house lights dimmed and turned back on as ZARAH and her dance crew entered the stage, stomping and clapping to the beat of the music.

The dancers entered in the form of a step team before stopping when the music did. Just them, ZARAH entered the stage in a silver bodysuit and knee-high sparkly silver-heeled boots, a mic in hand.

She began to sing and dance with her dance crew as the crowd went wild once again.

There's a fire burning deep inside

A longing that I just can't hide

Looking up at the starry skies

I know there's more, gotta reach those highs

Everyone began to sing along as ZARAH continued her song

Everyday feels like déjà vu

Can't settle for what I already knew

I want adventure, something new

I'm breaking through, gonna make it true

———————————————————————————————————————

Once the dance and music number had finished, ZARAH smiled and raised her hand in the sky.

"Thank you, Texas!!!"

Everyone clapped, cheered, and gave a standing ovation as ZARAH continued to smile, satisfied with her performance, and even happier that her fans were too.

—————————————————————————————————————————

The Next Day

6:30 A.M

Paris, France

"ZARAH, we need you to sign the contract for the record deal"

"You have a meeting at 3:00"

"ZARAH, you need to be fit for your costume for the next concert"

"ZARAH..."

"PEOPLE!"

Everyone froze as I continued.

"A moment...please"

I was sitting in my hotel room, trying to find some kind of ground as countless people ran frantically around, constantly asking me questions and reminding me of meetings that I already had engraved in my mind. I loved my fans and staff so much, but I just couldn't wait until this tour was finished. Just one more location. The even crazier thing is that they wanted me to attend the "Curtain Call Awards". The Curtain Call Awards was practically more popular than the VMA's. And, I could not mess up. It would be my first time performing there, and I did not want to make a fool of myself.

"Zarah, you have a studio appointment soon. I'd advise you to head to the car" my assistant, Marge reminded, opening the door and following me to the car.

——————————————————————————————————

5 Hours Later

Thousands of camera lights shone, almost blinding as countless celebrities walked down the aisle of the event. All of the most well-known people in the world were there at the "Curtain Call Awards". This year, we would see the lucky person that would win their award this year.

"So, stay tuned if you want to catch up on our award-winning artists!", celebrity reporter, Jennifer Maids stated excitedly with a fake smile before shoving the camera into a just as they turned off, rolling her eyes as she did so.

Everyone froze as the first limo pulled up. The door opened as a girl with beautiful, goddess-like features got out. Kaylie Heaves, or otherwise known by her stage name- ZARAH. One of the most popular and trending topics in the world. Heck, she was probably the most popular PERSON in the world.

ZARAH smiled and waved as she walked down the gold carpet, trying her best to sign as many autographs as she could along the way. Almost halfway down the carpet, all of the other celebrities who had attended this momentous event turned around at the ear-piercing screams and cheers for ZARAH.

"ZARAH, marry me"

"ZARAH, you're the best"

"ZARAH, sign me autograph"

"ZARAH, don't leave me. Please"

"ZARAH, ZARAH, ZARAH, ZARAH"

The was all she had heard all her life, mostly by fans or friends, but never by family. ZARAH was so used to hearing her name being called that she could do nothing but be sure that it was hers.

Everyone looked in awe as ZARAH continued to smile and wave to all of her adoring fans.

——————————-Zarah's POV———————————-

As I waited backstage for my performance to begin, my hands started to shake. It just didn't make any sense. I had performed in front hundreds of thousands of people before, so why in the world was this bothering me? Maybe it was because the people here were artists just like me, artists that probably know more than me, and—

Just as thoughts of doubt began to run through my head, I heard the intro to my hit song, "All Night" play. I quickly got into position onstage, beginning the dance moves. As I began to sing, I could feel this amazing surge of energy run through my body. I was nailing all of the moves and notes so far, and the crowd seemed to like it too. But, just as I began to sing the chorus of the song...

We're hot, and we know it, losing control

Dancing all night with our bodies on the floor

Feeling the heat, letting our fears go

In this moment, we're the stars of the show

I model walked to the other side of the stage, giving a proud smile to the crowd as I did so. Just then, I could feel myself slipping.

And then I fell...

——————————————————————————————————

Author's Note

Hello wonderful people! 

I know that this was probably a shorter chapter, but they will get longer as you go. At the moment, I am trying to focus on adding drama and problems that Zarah/Kaylie must face. So, if you are still here and plan on reading more, thank you so much.

In all honesty, I much just bust out with two or three chapters in a day. It all depends on how I feel and how busy I may be.

Thank you for reading!

And have the best day ever!