-With the pouges-

2:36 pm:Outer-banks North Carolina.
*At the chateau*
"Bro I'm so bored,What about you guys?"Kiara Asks.
*Everyone agrees*
"Do you guys wanna go to the beach?"JJ says holding his surfboard.
"Obviously,When have I never wanted to go to the beach?"You say in a sassy voice.
*Pope,Kiara and John b all agree*
"Yo Ketch!"JJ throws the key at John B.
You get in the car.
"Babe you surfing with me or what?"JJ yells excitedly.
"I think I'm just going to swim,I'm not it the mood to get swallowed by waves right now."You say giggling.
"Me and John B will surf with you Man."Pope says as he drabs his surfboard.
You get out of the car walking with Kiara.
Is that Sarah and Rafe?You think to yourself I haven't seen them since my mom was making me hangout with them Because I was only hanging out with Pouges.
"This is going to be awkward."You point to Sarah and Rafe secretly so Kiara can see.
"Why?"Kiara asks confused.
"My mom was making me hangout with them because she says I was hanging out with to many pouges when I should be hanging out with Kooks too so I ended up hanging out with them for a little bit but then stopped and my mom hasn't realized.But I kinda stopped hanging out with them out of nowhere..."You say walking up to the beach.
"Hey y/n,is that you?"Rafe yells.
Oh shit...