-Second thoughts-

"Everywhere I go,you start a fight with someone!"You yell at JJ.
"Are you seriously mad at me for punching Rafe?You hate his guts!"JJ argues.
"I don't have any reason to hate him?I just don't like him because of you guys,he did nothing to me."You argue back.
"I'm just going to go before you start anymore fights with anyone."You say walking away with your stuff.
You can't help look back at Rafe,you notice he's already looking at you.You walk away.
Once you get home you can't help but let out a few tears thinking if JJ is the right person for you.
*The next day*
You go downstairs to make breakfast but then realize you don't have anything to make.You decide to go for a walk to Starbucks.
"What the hell."You say under your breath one you notice Rafe in line.
You decide to just ignore him and get in line.Luckily he didn't see you and you got your bagel.
*You walk home*
Once you get inside you relax on your phone.
*8 Missed calls from JJ*You read on your phone.You open his messages and it says "Y/n can we talk."You end up calling him. "Hello."You both say.
"I'm sorry for getting into fights everywhere I go."JJ says.
"I think we should just take a break for a little bit,not a break up just a break."You say anxiously.
"Oh uh,okay."JJ says disappointed.
"Well I have to go now,bye."You say.
It feels weird not to say I love you at the end but,I don't even know if I do.