-Beach-

After all of that you decide to take your mind off things and go to the beach.
*You pack up your things and drive to the beach*
Once your there who do you see...Rafe.
"What the fuck..."You said as your surprised to see Rafe there since he is always where you are.
"Are you stalking me or something?"Rafe yells from the water.
"Obviously not,Why would I want to see you."You said with a sassy tone.
*Rafe gets out of the water*
"Since you can't answer this,I'm gonna ask you one last time,Why do you hate me?"Rafe whispers in your ear.
"Maybe because your a bitch to all my friends and your constantly getting into shit.You say as if it's not already obvious.
"Why do you hate me?"
"I never said I hated you."He takes a pause.
"But I just think you keep making the wrong decision.You keep saying your a pouge But your so obviously not!"He yells aggressively.
"Just because you want to be a pouge,doesn't mean you are one."
"And you wonder why I hate you."You say as you pack up your things.
Well that wasn't a very long beach trip.
As you get home you realize that you can't seem to stop thinking about Rafe and trying to defend his actions like "Well he's not rude to me" or "He's just been going through a lot".Why is that?
I don't like him.He is rude and disrespectful and so many other things I can't even list them all.After a moment you realize you completely forgot about JJ and were thinking about Rafe this whole time.
I guess I' ll just go hang out with my friends.You think to yourself knowing JJ is going to be there.