EPISODE 457 | MIA'MOR

Episode 457 | MIA'MOR

Guest
Mia'mor

[A|N: Mia'mor is from the book: Note To You by @briflare]

I sat down with Manoucheca for her Podcast. We discussed my next steps in life. This conversation comes about after I mentioned reflecting on what I want out of my future.

"I've always wanted more kids like at least two more so I hope I have two more siblings for my boys," I informed Manoucheca. "But also, I don't feel incomplete if I don't. I've been blessed with four amazing sons," I added.

"And as for your romantic life? Do you what to get married again? Would you marry your new beau?"Manoucheca asked me.

"I think I desire to be married again. But I also don't think I need to be married to feel like, this is our union. But then again if he would ask, I would say yes, you know," I answered.

"You guys have matching tattoos, I would be shocked if you guys don't get married after that," Manoucheca said.

"One day," I said.

"So, no plans as of now?" Manoucheca asked me.

"We both feel that it will happen when the time is right. We're still in a new relationship and I love us having time together. I'm in the best relationship I've ever been in, so I want to enjoy it. I believe in marriage and I want to be married again one day but we don't have a time frame. We're doing so well and I'm looking forward to seeing where all that goes," I answered.

"He seems like a good guy," Manoucheca said.

"He's a cutie. He's such a good person, they don't make them like him anymore. He's the nicest and sweetest guy in the world. He just has the best heart and always thinks of the small things. We have tons of chemistry and I can't even explain it. I know everyone is looking at us like they're moving so fast. Yeah, things have escalated quickly but in a good healthy, fun way. For so long, I did what made other people happy. And I think in the last two years I decided, I'm going to make myself happy. And that feels good. And he makes me happy," I said.

"Is there a reason why you're keeping this relationship low-key?" Manoucheca asked me.

"I do think that I am holding a little bit close to my heart on certain aspects of my relationship with him. It feels good just to know that, like, we have this connection and we have our little bubble of a relationship world that we live in that, like, not a lot of people know about. People know we're together but they don't know our business I don't want to repeat my mistakes from my last relationship, you know, I have to protect not only myself but him too," I explained to Manoucheca.

"How do your boys feel about your new relationship?" Manoucheca asked me.

I smiled.

"All of them are wrestling fans and he is their favorite wrestler so I think it's safe to say that he's good and they're happy with my relationship," I answered.

"How does your ex feel about your relationship?" Manoucheca asked me.

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"I don't know nor do I care what he thinks or feel about my relationship," I replied.

Manoucheca nods.

"You guys ended pretty badly, I guess it's still bad blood, huh?" Manoucheca asked.

"We ended badly but bad blood doesn't describe how much our relationship sucks at the moment but as long as he does his part with our boys, that's all I care about," I answered.

"That's what matters the most," Manoucheca said.

"Yup," I said.

"Okay, so I was doing research for this interview and I found this interesting article," Manoucheca said as she pulled out her Ipad.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"So, in the interview, your possible sister-in-law, Trinity, expressed interest in wrestling a huge superstar outside the ring: you. Appearing on Afterbuzz TV's Total Divas Aftershow, back in 2017, Trinity said that you are great at everything" – but you can't be great at wrestling too. She thinks that is one thing you're not good at and she would be better at you. And I'm sorry to say this, Mia'mor but I have to agree with Trinity here. You do seem to be great at everything, but wrestling isn't one of them," Manoucheca said.

I shake my head.

"Wow, first of all, I wrestled in middle school and high school, I can do a little something now, I ain't no professional but I ain't no punk either," I said laughing. "Watch when I see her, I'm going live on Instagram and we're gonna fight. How could she say that?" I asked.

Manoucheca laughed.

"I don't think she knew about your background in wrestling," Manoucheca answered.

"Now I gotta watch my back and make sure she doesn't try to pin me," I said, jokingly.