Episode 456 | FAHAYRA MATTIO ANOA'I

Guest
Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi

[A|N: Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi is from the book: Ti Soleil by @briflare]

"Fahayra, I know we originally planned to meet a few weeks before but plans have changed, so I'm happy that you were able to find the time to join me on my podcast. How are you?" Manoucheca asked Fahayra.

Manoucheca and Fahayra had set up an interview for Manoucheca's Podcast back in May but Fahayra wasn't able to do it then. With Fahayra on bed rest, she couldn't fly out to California to do the podcast so Manoucheca set up a Zoom call to do.

"I'm good, how are you? I'm so happy we were able to set this up, I have a lot to get off my chest and you're the perfect person to help me do that," Fahayra answered.

Manoucheca smiled.

"Awe, I'm good. Of course, honey. We're all about getting things off our chests around here. Are you ready?" Manoucheca said.

"I'm ready, honey," Fahayra said.

"So, let's start with the recent drama in your life. TMZ reported that your husband has been cheating on you with Galina and also fathered children with this woman plus has twins on the way with her. How and when did all of this happen? How are you holding up?" Manoucheca asked.

Fahayra broke down in tears.

"Damn, I'm crying already," Fahayra said as she forced herself to smile.

"Awe, I wish I was in front of you to give you a hug," Manoucheca said.

"I've worked so hard to keep this family together," Fahayra said in tears. "It was crazy when I found out it because I felt it but I didn't want to be right, you know. Now my business is all over the media and I can't escape it," She continued.

Manoucheca wiped away tears from her own eyes as she watched Fahayra cry.

"When I got the full story about his affair. I was extremely peeved like I don't know this person anymore. He's standing in front of me and I'm asking him if can I see my husband for a second because I don't know who this person is. The man who says he loves me every day couldn't possibly have done this to me," Fahayra told Manoucheca.

"It's the ones that claim to love you the most that hurt you the most in my opinion," Manoucheca said.

"So true," Fahayra said.

"When did you start thinking or feeling that he was cheating?" Manoucheca asked her.

"Love is blind ... Joe was so great at making me feel like I was the only one and I'm this queen. I never speculated cheating ... so I didn't know about cheating ... until I had a feeling like a year ago, and I confronted him like how I have this feeling like is there someone else and he told me no," Fahayra explained.

"Straight up lied in your face," Manoucheca said.

"He was so good. So nothing was on his cell phone, but he had a second phone that his cousin had been holding onto for him. Everything was on that phone, so he was crafty," Fahayra recalled.

"Doesn't that feel awful when everyone knows but you?" Manoucheca asked.

"Oh, it's disgusting. I was like so much for being one big happy family. So many people knew and no one said a damn thing to me. I get it blood is thicker than water but come on, where are your morals," Fahayra answered, agreeing.

"But all these rumors kept coming out on social media about these wrestlers cheating on their significant others, and as much as I know they're bullshit sometimes, I told myself where there's smoke there's fire. Something has to be right here. It is humiliating on any level, but I found out he was cheating on me for the majority of our marriage, I just didn't know. It's so crazy talking about it with someone outside of my family because everyone is like forgive him or divorce him and I'm trying to process this whole thing because it's so crazy," Fahayra said.

Manoucheca nods.

"I feel like people in your ears when you're trying to process your emotions is such a bad thing because it's like okay if I don't do what they say I look like a fool and this might not be what I want to do but everyone is giving their opinion on it, and it sounds like good advice but in reality, it isn't," Manoucheca said.

"Exactly," Fahayra said.

"Do you find yourself relating to Khloe Kardashian, who has been in similar situations before?" Manoucheca asked.

"We have mutual friends so she reached out to me and we talked about our experiences and honestly, she's probably one of the few women who understood what I was feeling like I didn't have to explain it to her. She got it and she's been a great support throughout this whole thing," Fahayra answered.

"Really?" Manoucheca asked.

"Yeah, when she found I was on bed rest. She sent me so much goodies and flowers. She texts me every other day. We're cool. It's like a support group type of friendship," Fahayra explained.

"I'm surprised but honestly, that's great. So, your husband's infidelity affected you and your relationship?" Manoucheca asked.

"It was obviously humiliating and heartbreaking. It broke my soul but I'm holding myself together for the sake of our kids, I'm just taking it one step at a time. We're still in the same house but it's not like how it was before, he's on eggshells, he's afraid I'm going to snap and I probably will," Fahayra responded.

"Oh no, we don't need you in an orange jumpsuit," Manoucheca said.

"I'm working on my temper," Fahayra said.

"You mean that temper that has you fighting in a public setting," Manoucheca said.

Fahayra chuckled.

"Listen I have a bad temper and most of the time I keep it in check but when you have someone who not only has been sleeping with your husband for years but has the nerves to get on social media and talk about you like a dog, you can't control your reaction when you saw them. Plus she came at me like she was big and bad so when she swung at me, I simply cashed the check she wrote," Fahayra said.