EPISODE 458 | SAFIYA

Episode 458 | SAFIYA

Guest
Safiya

[A|N: Safiya is from the book: Lanmou Mechan by @briflare]

"Welcome back to All Talk with Manoucheca, We have a special guest today we got our my dear friend Safiya, How are you?" Manoucheca asked Safiya after introducing her.

Safiya was being interviewed by Manoucheca for Manoucheca's podcast, All Talk with Manoucheca. Safiya was doing it to promote her businesses and talk wrestling and WWE, of course. She also wanted to set the record straight about some things that are being said about her on social media.

Safiya takes a sip of her drink before speaking into the mic. "Hi, everyone. I'm good, how are you, Manoucheca," Safiya replied.

"Before we get started. I noticed that you have a very gorgeous ring on your ring finger. Do you have something to share?" Manoucheca asked Safiya.

Safiya chuckled as she looked at the ring on her finger. It was a promise ring was a 16.2-carat emerald cut diamond and two 1.8-carat diamonds on the side.

"It's a promise ring," Safiya answered.

"That's a huge promise ring," Manoucheca said.

Safiya nods.

"It is," Safiya said, showing off the ring. "It's a little heavy but I like it," Safiya added.

"You're very stylish," Manoucheca said.

"Thank you, you know, I love fashion, especially jewelry," Safiya said.

"I think you're the biggest jewelry lover I know like you don't leave the house without a piece of jewelry on you," Manoucheca said.

Safiya smiles.

"Yeah, I was raised not to leave the house without at least earrings on. Like, if you look at my baby pictures, I'm blinged out, so it's embedded in my brain to always have jewelry on," Safiya told Manoucheca.

"That's very Caribbean of you," Manoucheca said.

Safiya chuckles.

"Very much so you know I'll keep it a part of the aesthetic um," Safiya said.

"You've always been into fashion," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah yeah I've always been into fashion since I was younger, you know, the school fits used to be on point. I used to drive my parents and principals crazy, breaking the dress code," Safiya said with a laugh.

Manoucheca laughs.

"I can see you doing that," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah, I love dressing up, putting things together, and also taking pictures," Safiya said.

"You have one of the best Instagrams, I can tell you're just not posting pictures just to post them, you have a vision, and it shows," Manoucheca said.

"Thank you, I try my best," Safiya said.

"I think you being organically you are the reason why you have such a huge following on social media," Maouncheca stated.

"I just want to be me and I think it works for me," Safiya said.

"It does," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah," Safiya said.

"So, how's your relationship with Roman Reigns and Galina? How do you guys make it work? How do you balance a throuple relationship with your busy career?" Manoucheca asked Safiya.

Safiya played with her hair as she wasn't too open to speaking about her relationship with Joe and Galina.

"We're good. Umm, with our careers, we make it work. We spend a lot of time together. We're flexible with our relationship so we make time for each other. We set schedules and we just follow along like each other's shadows," Safiya answered.

"Is this a long-term relationship or we're having fun type of situation?" Manoucheca asked.

Safiya shrugged.

"It could be both, honestly. But there are children involved so it's a permanent situation where we will always be in each other's lives," Safiya replied.

"Speaking of children. Do you plan to have more?" Manoucheca asked.

Safiya smiled.

"Of course," Safiya answered.

Safiya and Manoucheca discussed how she finally found true love and is ready to settle down and expand her family. They also discussed Safiya's businesses, wrestling career, the recent passing of Windham, and how his death has Safiya thinking about retirement sooner rather than later.

"Well, thank you for stopping by. I appreciate our conversation today," Manoucheca said.

"Thank you for having me," Safiya said.

"Thank you so much for tuning in," Manoucheca said, ending the interview.