Stony-secret marriage

Summary: Steve and Tony try to hide the fact that they're married, very heavily implied Clintasha.

Tony woke up on Sunday, he felt a someone's hand touching his, it was his husband Steve's, meaning Tony was in Steve's room that night, he kissed Steve's cheek before heading to his own room, getting changed and heading down to the common room, where Natasha was sitting with her back against Clint's chest and his back was against the front of the couch, both were on the floor, Tony walked to the kitchen saying nothing when Natasha walked in with a smirk "good night Tones?" Tony had an idea of what she was talking about and was shocked "what?" he asked "last night, you went out drinking and bought a blonde woman back with you" said Natasha confused at Tony's reaction "ohh" he said as Clint walked in looking at Natasha with a confused look, "What the fuck? Why is he so confused?" he asked Natasha in Russian, the latter of whom shrugged.

Natasha and Clint walked to their floor and both stepped in Clint's room grabbing their gym clothes out the wardrobe, they walked down to the training room and began sparring "what the hell is going on with Tones?" Natasha wondered when they'd finished sparring, she grabbed her water bottle and took a swig "no idea" shrugged Clint, who'd removed his sweat soaked shirt, Natasha turned around just as he'd taken the shirt off, Natasha didn't even know she was staring until Clint said "What?" Natasha snapped out of her daze "huh?" she asked "you were staring again Nat" said Clint, Natasha tried and failed to hide the blush that rose to her cheeks, Clint just chuckled and grabbed a spare shirt he had the two walked upstairs, Natasha plonked herself in a chair beside Pepper, "where'd blondie go?" Natasha asked Tony who just froze trying to think of an answer "you know the blonde woman you came home with?" Clint said "no idea" said Tony recovering from his overall shock. Bruce and Thor had walked in followed by Steve, Clint and Natasha were silently observing the interaction between the two men before it clicked "No way" Natasha signed to Clint "Yeah, they're together" Clint signed back.

The two assassins got very confused looks both just shrugged before leaving "wonder what their relationship is" hummed Pepper, getting nods from the other Avengers.

Tony and Steve walked to the lab, the only reason Steve went is cause Tony was panicking, "Tony what's wrong?" he asked "they know that's what's wrong" snapped Tony. Steve's eyes widened and he shook his head "they can't, we've been so discreet" "I know but they're Natasha and Clint" stressed Tony. Natasha who was eavesdropping snorted softly before deciding to make her presence known. "Tony, Steve movie night" she said walking in as if she just got there. "Already?" they asked in sync "you two have been in here for hours" said Natasha

Steve and Tony joined the other Avengers, Pepper observed how Natasha sat with Clint, her legs curled under neath her snuggled into his chest while Clint wrapped an arm around her shoulder, she also noticed how Tony sat close to Steve and entwined their hands.

After watching the Barbie movie Pepper decided to speak. "I'm just gonna address the elephant in the room, you two" she said pointing to Steve and Tony, both of whom separated at the attention "spill" she snapped "married" Natasha and Clint said, getting looks from Steve and Tony, the assassins just grinned at them. "And you two?" asked Pepper, Natasha and Clint shared a look "you'll find out one day, maybe" they said before getting up and walking out.

(A/N: Sorry for the crappy ending.)