The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy "Six" Biersack {Chapter 4}

The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy Biersack

Chapter 4

"Okay," I said. "Well." I drew in a breath. "What I meant was... we really don't have anything in common. Except the obvious writing thing. That's...about it. We don't even talk, really. I mean, we used to, before we started going out. Yeah, we talk about stuff like me asking him for his keys and him saying, 'I love you,' or something, but, you know, I'd like to talk about...movies or books or music. I'm obsessed with music. But the majority of my music gives him headaches. And vice versa. I hate all his stupid pop and oldies stuff. And I love reading. But he rarely reads unless 'he has time.' I mean, it really shouldn't matter. That stuff's not important, you know? But to me, it is. I just... I love talking about that stuff as opposed to just physical stuff all the time, and I want someone I can talk to easily for the rest of my life, not someone who spends our life in silence... Anyway, there's that, and the whole obvious thing about me not quite fitting in with his crowd. His parents hate me.

"Sorry to bore you," I continued. "But you asked. And I guess there's nobody else who cares."

He didn't say anything. "Guess I bored you to death," I went on after a moment.

"No, you didn't," Andy said. "I'm just thinking about what you said."

"Okay..."

"I think you're right. You know, that kind of thing might not be important to everyone, but communication is important in a relationship, and if it's important to you, it matters period."

This time didn't say anything. How did he know the exactly right thing to say?

"Have you talked to him about how you feel?" Andy asked.

"What, are you on expert on my relationship now? It's not that simple. Of course I've talked to him. But that's the whole problem I just got done telling you about: we don't talk. I'm like, 'we need to talk more, I hate this' and he's like, 'Sure. So how was your day?' and then I tell him and ask how his day was and he tells me, and that's it. We have nothing else to talk about, besides the paper, because we have nothing else in common--"

"Surely there has to be something else?"

"Nope. Aside from the occasional movie, there's nothing. Except somehow there's this amazing chemistry... Or, there was, for maybe the first 2 years we knew each other, when we were friends before we started dating and then the first year or so we were dating. I don't know, I may be only 17 but I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him. I could never picture myself with someone else." And no famous rockstar who was a total stranger would change that. Maybe.

"Yeah, I know the exact feeling," he said.

Then Andy stretched, putting his feet in my lap. Uh, a little comfortable with strange women, are we? Just because I pour out the dark secrets of my love life to you and just because you are the most gorgeous guy on the planet does not give you any right to do stuff my close guy friends would do... I mean, yeah, I could see myself having a close brother/sister relationship with this guy if he weren't famous, but sheesh.

"So, can we start your interview now?" I asked. I pushed his feet out of my lap. He sat back up on the desk.

"Sure. Ask away."

"All right, so first off, just for the record, since I and your fans already know this--then again, the purpose of this is for those that aren't fans to read it--I have to ask... Is Andy Six your real name?"