The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy "Six" Biersack {Chapter 5}

• مهداة إلى Cheyanne Taylor

The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy Biersack

Chapter 5

A/N: If you don't know who Kelly Anne Chaos is, she's Sandra's ex. In real life she's like 25, but for the purpose of this story I changed her age.

"Where are you off to Miss Raven?" my dad asked as I tried to sneak past him out the front door. It was play sneaking since I knew he was right there, but still.

"One of my friends is having a party," I replied. "In L.A."

"L.A.?" he frowned. "I don't know..."

"Oh, dad," I said. "There will be adults there and everything." Which was true, seeing as most everyone there would be legally adults, just not the kind of parental adults he was thinking of. "I'm taking the bus, okay? And I'm not going alone. I'm meeting up with another friend from school at the station." Which was again halfway true. I was meeting up with a girl named Kelly from my school who apparently lived a few blocks over and was also acquainted with BVB (and was probably Andy's "secret source" that gave him a copy of my article). Sabrina didn't know  about this party, and I felt bad for not telling her, since she was the BVB obsessor. Peter also did not know, and even if he did it wouldn't have mattered, I still would have come. He might have had a tiny problem with the fact that the majority of the guys there would be 19, 20, 21-ish, but then, most of my few friends/acquaintances were guys, so he learned not to be jealous (much), and I never really saw age as a barrier.

"As long as you'll be back before curfew," Dad said. Since when did he care so much?

"Actually, I was going to go home with Sabrina and spend the night at her house." Not really, but I needed some excuse to stay longer, because God knew how long it would last, and I didn't want to be the little 17 year old girl who had to leave at 10 just to be home on time. I mean, these people were rockstars. I was nobody but a dreamer who by fate was being invited along for the ride. I was hoping Kelly might let me stay at her place, since I could just walk home in the morning.

I knew he wouldn't call Sab to check. He never did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the station, looking around. It wouldn't be too hard to find Kelly Anne; look for someone like me.

I spotted her, already standing by the bus. I walked quickly over there. "Hey. Kelly?" Even though we went to the same school, and she was one of Sabrina's best friends, and we should be in the same "clique", we'd never even spoken; I was more known for hanging out with Peter, who hung out with his popular crowd (that didn't accept me nonetheless).

"Hey, Raven." She looped her arm through mine. We were going to get along great.

"I'm curious...how do you know BVB?" I asked as we boarded. "I lived in L.A. for the longest time... I was roomies with Amor Hilton," the way she said her name made me think there was bad blood, "who dated Chris Hollywood, the former guitarist. And anyway, I went to every one of their local shows, even after Chris left..." I remembered Sabrina saying something about her not ever associating with her parents. "What can I say? I was in love."

"Let me guess... Andy Six?"

Was that a blush? "Not quite..."

Maybe I should have dropped it, but I was really really curious, and I was also curious as to whether this was a fangirl crush or something more... "Well, who is it then? Ashley? Jake?"

She looked straight at me. "Sandra," she said.

"Really?" I asked, not in a mean way. "Sandra's really pretty," I said, trying to help. "From what I saw at the concert anyway."