The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy "Six" Biersack {Chapter 3}

The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy Biersack 

Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update, but this chapter is super long! :) P.S. This story takes place before Sandra left BVB, and kinda when she was dating Kelly, but don't worry, later she'll leave and CC will be in it (:

"Raven, come on, did you really need to bring all that stuff, really?"

"Yes, actually, I did," I replied, even though I knew the question was rhetorical. I followed Sabrina backstage. I had to admit to myself, the concert was epic, and I now considered myself a BVB fan.

She stopped short when we made it in. "Oh...my...God..." She looked like a child in K&B Toys. She suddenly ran all the way in till she was standing in the middle of everyone. I shook my head. I followed again, but slowly.

"Where's Andy?" Sabrina asked, looking around. Then she forgot Andy when her "husband", Ashley Purdy walked by, along with Jinxx, her former favorite before Ashley joined the band. "Ashley!!" She ran after them. I shook my head again.  

"Fine, leave me here, you wonderful 'assistant'," I mumbled.

"You ready?" I heard a male voice behind me and turned around. There was Andy Six towering over me, all six feet and two inches of him.

"Uh, yeah... I should be the one asking you that, not vice versa. Anyway, shouldn't you wait till, like, the fanbase is gone or something?"

"Or something," he was saying, but just then a loud cry of, "Andy, I love you!!" shut him up.

Then came The Sabrina, who ran and glomped him so hard she practically plowed him over.

He, unlike I would have, just took it in stride. He laughed. "Thanks, hun." He hugged her back.

"Raven, get a picture of us for Insta!" She handed me her phone. Of course.

"Oh, yes, another picture for my 'With You Guys' album!" Andy said, genuinely enthusiastic. "You'll send it to me?"

"Of course!" Sabrina said.

"All right you two," I said, unenthusiastically. "Say..." I was about to say 'cheese', but then I said, "BVB!" It rhymed anyway.

"BVB!" they both cried, and I snapped the picture.

I stared at the picture I'd just taken, not knowing what to say but really wanting Sabrina to tone it down a bit.

"Andy," Sabrina said; their arms were still around each others' waists. He looked down at her, looking right into her eyes. I noticed once again that he had the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen, even behind all the makeup; they were even more piercing than Peter's, and that was saying something. "Will you marry me?"

He laughed and squeezed her waist.

"Or at least let me rape you," she continued before he could say anything.

"Well you know what they say..." Andy started.

"It's not rape if you yell 'surprise'!" he and Sabrina yelled simultaneously. Then they cracked up again.

She handed him a Sharpie. "Will you sign my shirt?"

"Sure thing." He took the Sharpie. "What's your name, hun?"

"Sabrina," she replied. He bent down--damn he was tall--and started signing the front of her white band tee near where his picture was.

"So how do you know Miss Raven?" he asked as he signed.