Sensation heroes (part 2.)

X, Valerie, and Neptune finally completed there costumes after like 6 hours. Neptune is great at crafting and sewing so it went by a little bit fast.

Picture of their costumes:

Val was plant-lady, X was cakery, and Neptune

Val was plant-lady, X was cakery, and Neptune..was bat-girl. But of course the rest of the group can't know that. And we're not supposed to even tell eachother what our super hero is and what their name is..because we have to hide our identity. But who fucking cares rules suck.. I wonder who's a villian. And who's just not a villian. Does this count as a roleplay? Am I gonna be one of the kids at school that offers to make a kitten roleplay with me. Nah I'm just kidding..OR AM I? WHOS GONNA BE MY DISCORD ALPHA? JKKK LMAOOOO. Cartman randomly fucking texted me and said..

Cartman 🤡: meet me in my basement in a minute

That sounds weird but sure ig :🛍️ Neptune
Cartman🤡: just shut up and come over here already.
Ok jeez.. :🛍️ Neptune

About a minute later Val, X, and Neptune put on their suits and rushed over to cartmans house

About a minute later Val, X, and Neptune put on their suits and rushed over to cartmans house. Surprisingly..being..late..
All of them looked at us.

"Wow right on time.." a strange man in a racoon costume said sarcastically

We all sat down and he introduced us to all of the super hero's.

(I'm not gonna say cartmans name because it's a slur so I'll just call him racoon <3 )

"We got a mission at the bank, unfortunately professor chaos is at it again. Since you guys are new.. *points at bat girl, cakery, and play lady* I'll give you something challenging. You guys have to fight professor chaos." Racoon said.

"Shouldn't we give them something a bit.. easier? For beginners?" Mysterion spoke.

"They can handle it" racoon responded. "Now..everyone else, you have to steal all the money back from him. Oh right, I forgot to say that he stole from a bank. Now.. everyone. MISSION STARTED!" He continued.

Everyone ran off to the bank.

(TIME SKIP)
————————————————————————-

They all got to the bank and unexpectedly, professor chaos was on the roof top counting all the money. Wow! a perfect time for a sneak attack? No probably not.

"HEY CHAOS!" Cakery yelled and professor chaos looked straight at us.

"Cakery what the fuck..!" I whisper shouted as everyone else ran over behind the building to get a plan.

"Well, we'll, we'll.. look who it's is..coon and friends.." professor chaos finally spoke.

Wait a second..those eyes..that face..THAT HAIR? IS THAT BUTTERS? a o way I'm beating the shit out of butters! He's so sweet and cute..! I shook myself out of my trance. Cakery, and plant lady ran towards him and started fighting him. I was just standing there frozen in shock. I finally flew up there to help them..but my weak ass got caught. He was carrying me FUCKING BRIDAL STYLE? I couldn't get out of his grasp. I mean what is this? A ROMANCE MOVIE? Yeah no I'm to young to have babys yet </3.

Cakerys eyes widened. And plant lady was just distracted by a stray cat on the road.

"Now don't even try to steal back the money, or I take her.." professor chaos chuckled.

He reminds me of one of those hot anime boys, I mean..nevermind get back onto the story.

Plant lady of course didn't here him and took a step closer.

WHAT!? GIRLY! DIDNT YOU HEAR HIM?

"Say good bye to your little friend!" He said and flew away back to his base.

Mysterion, human kite, and tool shed gasped as they watched.
"OUR BEST FRIEND IS GONNA DIE!!!" Plant lady screamed in shock.

"Calm down we'll get her back!" Mysterion tried to calm down X and plant lady.

Meanwhile tool shed and human kite we're finding out another plan to get bat girl back.