Sensation heroes (Part 4.)

She sighed even louder and drifted off to sleep.

(THE NEXT MORNING)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She woke up and gasped.
"Oh my god I can't wait to see X and Valerie!" She beamed in excitement. She decided to invite butters, Valerie, and X to her house. Surprisingly they all said sure!!

(Time skip to when there here because I have no motivation)
- - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - -

They all watched the Steven universe movie on Hulu. Val and X were sitting on the floor and butters and Neptune were just sitting on the couch. Neptune was crying a bit because she thought the movie was pretty sad.
"Jesus Christ why am I crying" Neptune said with a wobbly voice.
Val and X giggled while butters hugged her tightly. Neptune soon fell asleep out of tiredness.
In the middle of the movie they all heard Neptune say "I love you butters.." they all new she was sleep talking.

"WHAT!?" Butters whisper shouted. He was a bit flustered.

"Neptunes probably gonna be mad if we tell you, but she has a huge crush on you no joke" Valerie giggled.

"it's true she talks about you everyday" X added.

Butters hugged her a bit tighter and Neptune smiled in her sleep.