Prologue

Somewhere far away in the woods...

...where darkness blended the trees and bushes under the night sky...

...the sounds of crickets, an owl, even a lake soundings fill the silience...

...unfortunately, even the sounds of the running girl's desperation in survival...

...breathing and panting, yet no screams knowing it will only lure them to her.

She didn't look back to see if she's farther from them, but she knew they're close.

It felt as if the presence of cold-stares of a demon are watching you, knowing you couldn't escape fate.

Once she's running out of her stamina, she sat her back against one of the trees, regaining her breath, praying to God that they won't find her.

Yet at the same time, with blood, sweat, and tears she was covered in, she just want this to be over. Her faith in miracles are close to drown in her own fear.

The girl then clutched tightly to her knees and sanked her head down, imagined herself to be invisible. Sat like a scared little child shaking in the corner, who had seen a boogeyman. Matter of fact,

4.

She covered her own mouth so no one would hear her sobbing. Tears were falling down to her cheeks.

She clasped her hands together and muttered under her breath,

"Please god, please please please somebody help...I don't wanna die...please help!"

She felt a light fingertip lifting her chin up, only to face another female, wearing a red dress, long black gloves, brown bun, and a makeup, forming a pout face as she wiped the tears off.

"Awwww sweetie, don't cry! You're only going to ruin your mascara!"

A maniacal laughter is heard, coming closer. There, from a distance, a man with brown slicked-back hair and olive green eyes holding a baseball bat, letting out a chesire grin at the cornered girl. Next to him, was another guy with a stubble, holding a camera in his hand, snapping pictures at her. "Doesn't she look nice?" He asked, putting his camera away before switching over to his shovel.

"Tsk, how pathetic she looks..." Shooked the olive-eyed man as he crouched down to her level, and made eye contact with hers. He seemed pleased seeing all that's left of her was fear and anxiety in her pupils. Tears continously coming from her eyes which annoys him.

"Ugh...why is it that all of those bitches we had always whimpering and crying?"

"Calm down Aiden, don't get too full of yourself!" Said another voice, who happened to be their leader. Out came from the sihouette, the blond man in tuxes approached her, holding an axe on his shoulder, seeming unfazed.

"W-why...Why Lukas?!" Shouted the girl.

"I invited you so we can all have fun right? I thought you liked this game considering how far you ran, well, not fast enough." Lukas responded.

She sniffed and pleaded with her palms together, "I'll do anything you ask! Just let me live please! I don't wanna die!"

Aiden mocked, forming a goofy face, making the other two giggled, "P-please! Don't kill me Lukas! No! Please! I'm too pretty to die! Oh no! Ha ha!"

The girl was rapidly breathing as her heart race, assuming the worst. The group looked at each other and nodded, letting Lukas to continue, "Anything?" She desperately nodded.

"Just hold still, alright?"

The group then clutched their weapons, and hold them in a position like they're in a baseball game. The girl realized in horror that there's no going out of this.

"It'll be over soon!" said Lukas in a playful tone, revealing his crazed side before he and his friends begin to lounge towards her,

ending her.