1 - A Simple Girl

This strange girl, Jessica.

Not many people have known her except her name.

All she ever does, was come to the ice cream parlor, wearing a beautiful yet expensive dress along with her red lipstick and painted nails. L'Air du Temps perfume scented.

Every twice a week, or so.

Only the owner and the servers at the parlor recognized her face and enjoyed her company. Because of how she was able to make the atmosphere lively, they would gave her any choice of ice cream she desires, half the price.

Jessica rarely ever talked about her life.

Just the things she liked.

She simply loves ice cream.

Banana split was her favorite treat of all.

More than 1 flavor all in one.

It's how she wished she could've find that kind of taste in all her previous lovers and "playmates".

It's why she loved going out, befriending strangers and passersby's.

Sweet Jesse enjoys picking flowers from the garden.

Rose was her favorite one of all.

Peach and burgundy to be specific.

She appreciates how God made the thorns to complete the roses' beauty.

There cannot be a rose without thorns.

She'd even imagine herself as one.

She also loves dancing under the rain, sometimes without an umbrella.

Even with the harshest weather she felt like she could be friends with.

She never mind being soaked wet nor even bother her makeup being washed off.

She was even seen carrying small animals to her home she'd called it her very own castle.

An animal-lover perhaps,

Or so she, herself, thought she was.

She would learn how to sew and make mini fur-clothes fit for her dolls she would play, even at her age.

She would leave the rest for little decorations.

Even plucked out the butterflies and moth's wings to turn them as her own accessory.

She had been doing this as a little girl. For what she believed it's a strange gift that made her special.

All of that curiosity just from watching a TV cartoon that's supposedly banned from networks due to being disturbing.

One night, she sat on one of the booths inside the ice cream parlor.

She never mind the cold temperature nor the freezer endless humming.

It was peaceful either way.

She enjoyed savoring on her fruit sherbet.

Alone.

Waiting for someone brave enough to approach her.

Someone who she'd catch a certain scent off from.

Not any shampoo type nor any fragrance type of scent.

She prefers...

...the aroma from the surface...

...someone who she's willing to dance the night away...

Once she finished emptied her bowl, she thanked the workers for the delicious sherbet, and left them a $40 tip.

It was sure dark outside, with all the lamp posts on the streets that are now lit up. Not many people on sight.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 (𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔) 🎉