Chapter 5: An Unexpected Encounter

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It's another day at Beacon Academy with classes which is Goodwitch's with a fight happening between Jaune and Cardin from it leading poorly for Jaune easily being beaten saddening his friends with classes ending for everyone. Everybody walks out with Team CRDL being the last with (Y/N) looking around the corner looking at them.....................
(Y/N): (I don't like these four. What is with their attitude?)
Goodwitch: " (Y/N)? What brings you here?"
(Y/N): "Glynda, those four. Team CRDL. Has there been anything happening about those four?"
Glynda: "I've heard a lot, rumors said that they've been bullying students. But, it wasn't proven."
(Y/N): (I guess it's time for some investigating.)
.....................he arrives at the cafeteria see his daughters hanging out with Team JNPR.....................
Pyrrha: "Jaune, Cardin has been bullying you too much."
Jaune: "Wh-What do you mean? He's just messing around."
Ruby: "He shoved you in a locker and launched you in the forest."
(Y/N): (So, that's what happened and how he got to where his locker landed.)
.....................he hears pained grunts sees the second year Velvet Scarlatina's ears being pulled by Cardin with him and his team laughing. (Y/N) grunts in anger to grab something to silently throw a small rock his direction hitting him in the wrist making him grunt in pain gripping his wrist hard in pain, he walks off with his team until he turns a corner seeing (Y/N) causing his eyes to widen....................
Cardin: "Oh, Mr. (L/N). I'm just passing by."
.....................they pass him which he looks at them angry, he returns to his room with his scroll going off seeing who is calling which he answers.....................
(Y/N): "Hello?"
Kali 'on scroll': "Hey (Y/N)~."
(Y/N): "Hey Kali."
Kali 'on scroll': "So, how are things going at Beacon? Are the girls doing okay?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. But,I just saw firsthand of four guys that don't belong here."
Kali 'on scroll': "What do you mean?"
(Y/N): "I saw these four young punks bullying a Female Faunus student, they pulled on her ears laughing at her pain. Poor Velvet doesn't deserve that."
Kali 'on scroll': "Wait, Velvet? As in Velvet Scarlatina?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. How'd you know that?"
Kali 'on scroll': "Her mother is Meg Scarlatina, I've known her and that's upsets me now. Sounds like this young punk stays in the past when Faunus were treated terribly."
(Y/N): "And that's not going by with me. Looks like he needs a reality check."
Kali 'on scroll': "You do what you do best babe. Love you~."
(Y/N): "Love you too."

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day where Goodwitch is now taking students to Forever Fall with (Y/N) joining them, everyone is assigned to collect sap with Jaune walking off with Team CRDL for him to look at his partner.....................
(Y/N): "Pyrrha. *she looks at him* Why is Jaune hanging out with Team CRDL?"
Pyrrha: "I don't know Mr. (L/N). I am worried for him though."
(Y/N): "Me too."
.....................he follows them until they stop for (Y/N) to hide behind a tree seeing what was unfolding in front of him. Cardin orders Maine to throw sap at Pyrrha to open a box of Rapier Wasps to attack her, that causes (Y/N)'s eyes to widen. Luckily Jaune refuses and throws it at Cardin making a smile appear on (Y/N)'s face, but Cardin goes to beat up Jaune for (Y/N) to use his semblance to appear next to him grabbing his wrist scaring Cardin.....................
(Y/N): "That's enough!"
Cardin: "Mr. (L/N)?"
(Y/N): "That's gone far enough from you! The bullying end when you will be on the next Bullhead outta here."
Cardin: "But, Mr. (L/N) he-"
.....................roaring is heard which two Ursa Major appears with one looking at Cardin, that causes the rest of Team CRDL to run off with (Y/N) getting his weapon to fight them, he attacks them only for one to slip away to attack Cardin which he hurries to fight. He kills one to get ready to fight the other only to see Jaune fighting it, he gets hurt, but keeps up the attack to deliver a fatal attack cutting off it's head. (Y/N) smiles which he sees Jaune helping up Cardin.....................
Jaune: "Don't ever mess with my te- My friends ever again."
.....................(Y/N) nods his head to walk off towards his team, but sees Cardin growling in anger muttering something getting his attention.....................

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................Cardin is on his way to the cafeteria to reveal Jaune's secret with a smirk on his face, he turns a corner only to bump into (Y/N) with his arms crossed.....................
Cardin: "Mr. (L/N). Are you on your way to the cafeteria? Cause I got something on Jauney boy that-"
.....................he goes to walk past, but gets pushed on the ground looking at the adult in shock.....................
Cardin: "What the hell?!"
(Y/N): "I know about the bullying Cardin. I told Ozpin everything of what you've done and there will be severe punishment."
Cardin: *stands up* "I don't know what you're talking about and why I am in trouble? I overhead Jaune that he faked his way in this academy and I was going to reveal it to everyone, so he won't be here."
(Y/N): *smirks then chuckles* "You are so stupid and pathetic."
Cardin: *looks at him confused* "What do you mean?"
(Y/N): "Everybody knows you are a bully Cardin and a coward after you got scared of the Ursa Major and after Jaune saved your life. Do you think they'll ever believe you and your team for revealing that secret?"
Cardin: *thinks for a minute, eyes widen in realization* (Damn. He's right. The bullying gave us a bad reputation and it would make it worse for snitching, I don't want to look like I was saved by weakling and it's backfiring on me!)
(Y/N): "You're letting your Pride get the best of you and Pride backfires badly, can't deal with being saved by Jaune? *chuckles* Including blackmail, huh? That will drop your chances of being here."
Cardin: *sighs in defeat* "Alright, alright I'll keep my mouth shut."
(Y/N): "And if the bullying continues, you can kiss Beacon Academy goodbye."
.....................he walks off head hanging in defeat for (Y/N) to smile, he arrives at the arena seeing Jaune being trained by Pyrrha. He walks in making his presence known with the two looking at him.....................
Pyrrha: "Mr. (L/N)."
Jaune: "Hey, is there anything you need?"
(Y/N): "I know about your secret Jaune. *his eyes widen* But, you've proven you belong here, I won't say a thing."
Jaune: *sighs* "Thanks."
Pyrrha: "I guess you must be the reason Cardin felt defeated?"
(Y/N): "He was going to reveal Jaune's secret, but from his reputation here of bullying and being scared when those Ursa Majors appeared; it'd backfire on him."
Pyrrha: *chuckles* "True."
(Y/N): "But, you still have a long road ahead of you Jaune and you need the right training to guide you. Which is why I will also help you train. It'll be tough, but I know you'll be through it."
Jaune: *smiles* "Thank you Mr. (L/N)."

Winter P.O.V
Timeskip-Three Days Later
Location: Vale

.....................in Vale people are seen walking through the streets with one being Winter (L/N), the oldest child of the (L/N) Family alongside Atlas Troops patrolling the streets keep an eye out for members of the Cult of Grimm. They checked everywhere making sure it is safe until screaming is heard which they run seeing the group stealing dust.....................
Winter: "It's the Cult of Grimm! Get them!"
.....................the Atlas Soldiers started shooting at them causing the Cult soldiers to fire back, Winter use a glyph as a shield to blocks the bullets to use her Semblance to launch ice sickles at them hitting three of them until a glyph appeared in front of them causing Winter's eyes to widen at who it was who made it.....................
Winter: "You!"
.....................it was revealed to be Jacques Schnee wearing a Cult of Grimm outfit with white designs on it, he looks at Winter scowling.....................
Jacques: "Well look who it is, the oldest daughter of my ex and the man I despise!"
Winter: "To think you fallen low working for these thugs, you stopped lower than what you've done in the past."
Jacques: "It's your father's fault that I lost everything! I could've had everything. Money, fame, and showed those animals their place!"
Winter: "Faunus will never be enslaved ever again! And my father is more of the man my mothers deserve, you're a terrible excuse and you will be back in prison!"
Jacques: "Just try it!"
....................he uses his glyph to launch giant ice shard their way until Adam appears to use his MoonSlice Semblance destroying them along with Jacques' glyph causing smoke to happen. An engine sound can be heard with the van driving off with Winter and Adam standing side by side."
Winter: "Thanks for the assist Adam."
Adam: "Don't mention it. So, Jacques Schnee is with them, huh? We need to tell your father."
Winter: "Yes we do."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)