Chapter 1: The Shining Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should definitely know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) returns home as he got done with what happened with Ruby, then he walks in the mansion as he hangs his coat up. Then he stretches as he sighs, he hears footsteps as he turns around to see one of his daughters walking up to him..................
Quill: "Hey dad."
(Y/N): "Hey Quill. How've you been?"
Quill: "I've been good, so what happened that involved Ruby?"
(Y/N): "She was at the dust store in Vale called From Dust Till Dawn, Roman tried to steal the family dust and Ruby was there an stopped them."
????: "Well, that's good to know."
...................he looks to see his oldest daughter Winter standing behind him...................
Winter: "But, sadly Torchwick got away."
(Y/N): "Yeah. But, it's more of a surprise. Ruby is enrolled in Beacon now."
Quill: "Really?"
(Y/N): "Yep."
.....................he hears walking as he sees two of his wives Summer and Kali walking down the stairs....................
Summer: "We heard the news. I'm so happy for Ruby."
Kali: "Now she'll be with her sisters when they go there, this is amazing."
(Y/N): "Yeah."
......................then they see a raven fly around as it turns into his other wife Raven and Willow walks in the room....................
Raven: "I'm surprised Ozpin let her go to Beacon while skipping ahead acouple of years."
Willow: "Well, that's what happens when she is trained by a good man like (Y/N)."
.......................all four of them giggles as (Y/N) rubs the back of his head and chuckles, then (Y/N) is walking in his room as he has a picture of his kids as he picks it up and looks at it as he smiles....................
(Y/N): "Can't believe four of my kids are going to Beacon, I'm gonna miss them at times. But, I can visit them, so there's nothing wrong with that."

Ruby P.O.V

.........................Ruby is on a ship that's taking new students to Beacon and she suddenly gets a surprise hug from someone................
Yang: *hugs her* "Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is coming to Beacon with us. This is the best day ever."
Ruby: *hardly breathes* "Please stop."
Yang: *stops hugging her* "But, I'm so proud of you and so will Weiss and Blake."
Ruby: "Really sis, it was nothing."
Yang: "What do you mean? It was great, everyone at Beacon is gonna think you're the bees knees."
Ruby: "I don't want to be the bees knees, I don't want to be any kind of knees. I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees."
Yang: "What's the matter, aren't you excited?"
Ruby: "I am, it's just. I got moved up two years. I don't want people to think I'm special."
Yang: *walks up to her as she wraps her arm around her* "But, you are special."
.........................then the news came on as it showed Roman Torchwick in a police photo....................
News Reporter: "The robbery was lead by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale police department. Back to you Lisa."
Lisa: "Thank you Cyril. In other news, an unknown group was confirmed responsible for attacking two groups of White Fang and Atlas Military, this unknown faction has everyone worried on why anyone would attack two organizations that help keep Remnant at peace every since the Faunus finally got their rights to-"
.............................then the news report ended as the woman Ruby met shows up as a hologram...................
Goodwitch: "Greetings and welcome to Beacon."
Yang: "Who's that?"
Goodwitch: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch."
Yang: "Oh."
Goodwitch: "You are among a privilege few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace and as future huntsmen and huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task and now, it is our turn to provide the knowledge and the training to protect our world." *hologram disappears*
Ruby: "Wow."
..........................Ruby runs to the window and looked out it as Yang stands next to her.....................
Ruby: "Look, you can see Signal from up here. I guess home isn't too far after all!"
Yang: "Beacon is our home now."
...........................they hear someone who sounds like they're gonna puke as they see a guy with blonde hair about to throw up, he ran past them as they looked at him.....................
Yang: "I guess the view isn't for everyone."
Ruby: "It was nice while it lasted."
Yang: "I wonder who we're gonna meet."
Ruby: "I just hop they're better than 'vomit boy'. *looks at Yang's boot* Oh, Yang gross you have puke on your shoe."
Yang: "Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross."
Ruby: "Get away, Get away! Get away from me!"

3rd P.O.V

.........................the ship lands on the landing pad as everyone walks off, the guy who was going to puke finds a trash can and throws up in it. Yang and Ruby walks there as well and as they get in position they look at the school..................
Yang/Ruby: "Wow."
..........................as they sees the school in the distance they also see everyone walking there...................
Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this."
Ruby: *sees someone with a weapon as she starts getting excited* "Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsing staff! *looks at a girl with a sword* And she's got a fire sword." *follows her to look at it*
Yang: *grabs her cloak and pulls her back to say 'ow' over and over* "Easy there little sister. They're just weapons."
Ruby: "Just weapons!? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!"
Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Are you happy with it?"
Ruby: *equips and holds Crescent Rose* "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better."
Yang: "Ruby, come on *pulls hood over her head* why don't you go try and make some friends of your own."
Ruby: "But, why would I need friends when I have you?"
Yang: "Well, *random people appear* my friends are already here so see ya, bye."
..........................she runs off as Ruby spins around getting dizzy as Yang runs off with her friends....................
Ruby: "Wait, where are you going!? Are we supposed to of to our dorms!? Where are our dorms!? Do we have dorms!? I don't know what I'm doing."
...........................she falls on the ground knocking into some luggage....................
????: "What are you- Ruby?"
Ruby: "Huh? *looks as her eyes widen in happiness and she smiles* Weiss."
Weiss: "Well, this is a surprise. What're you doing here?"
Ruby: "It's a long story."
...........................Weiss helps her up as she dusts herself off and she tells Weiss what happened as she understands.................
Weiss: "So, that's why you're here? *she nods* Well, I guess it's not just the tree of us. But, why did you fall on my luggage?"
Ruby: "I was with Yang, but she just ran off with her friends leaving me and as a result is got pushed where I got dizzy and couldn't control my balance."
Weiss: "Seriously? *she nods* What's with her and those friends?"
???? 2: "I can tell some of them are mostly guys."
.............................they look as they see Blake walking up to them closing a book.....................
Ruby: "Blake!" *hugs her*
Blake: *hugs back* "Good to see you to Ruby."
Weiss: "They were almost all guys?"
Blake: "Yeah. I'm sure dad and our mothers won't approve of them if they want to date Yang."
Ruby: "Yeah. That does sound like him."
Weiss: "Yang better watch herself then."
Blake: "You too. Cause since you're the heiress of the company you will be taken advantage by those kinds of guys."
Weiss: "No doubt about that, I'll be sure to find the perfect guy one day."
Ruby: "Yeah. So, let's go?"
..............................they nod as they head to the amphitheater to hear Ozpin's speech and now starts the adventure for those four sisters."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)