Chapter 1

Maya Williams was your typical suicidal rich girl. Although this she was a huge MDZS fan and was usually in her room either reading the novel, manhua or watching the live action and donghua. Although she found life useless, she had one wish, and it was " If I die, I want to be reincarnated into MDZS!" 

It was another boring day for Maya she was getting ready for the day and was walking around her neighborhood and then suddenly a truck came speeding into her! The last thing she saw was a lot of blood and the ambulance.

Maya was awoken by someone shaking her awake, she shot up and looked around and realized she wasn't in the hospital room instead she was on a very soft bed. She was confused as she looked around a bit and found she wasn't even in her world! She was in the world of MDZS!

As she sat up, she found out she had suffered from a head injury so it wouldn't be weird if she had lost her memory. As she walked around, she found her name was Lan WanYu she was the younger sister of Lan WangJi and she was 3 Years younger than Lan WangJi. And it was 1 year before they met, she knew she had to change things.

Third POV: 

Lan WanYu was not the one to be excited as she had been suffering from depression and nothing really surprised her, but this was something else she was the happiest ever. It's been a good thing she hadn't been reborn with a system (ahem a reference to SVSSS)

Cause if she had been she would have been even more depressed than she was in the first place. And if she can change a lot she would change the entire future. Not only that she would play matchmaker to Wangxian and all the others. 

As WanYu got up she met her older brothers Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen.  

326 words

I am so sorry its short I am trying to come up with ideas that's why I didn't update yesterday you can give me ideas so I can publish again.