Part 2

It was around 2 years later (she is 14) and her brother was to meet her dear beloved Wei Wuxian and she was so excited to actually meet him in person that she couldn't sit still as she had to greet them, and she could actually meet him in person she was so excited she mentioned it twice.

It was the day that Wei Wuxian would arrive, and she would obviously make him her friends to get her brother Wangji and him together. As she walked out, she had to stand, and she could tell you it was boring. Greeting the disciples, she could not give one shit about. With one very fake smile on her face. 

Now it was time to meet them the Yunmeng Trio consisting of Wei Wuxian her beloved Jiang Yanli her favorite and Jiang Cheng the one she wants to give a big hug.  Now she couldn't sit still now, and a real smile made its way up her face. And when they walked her face was showing clear excitement which made ahem "Won't admit he has a crush" Lan Zhan and "Will admit he has a crush" Lan Xichen confused since they had not seen her this excited before.

Lan Xichen whispers to Lan Zhan " Dont you realize she has been acting weird ever since they walked in as if she was waiting for this moment for a long time" and Wangji said his typical "....Hm"

(Did I tell you she was based on me?)

Thats it for now ill update later