Conflict and Convergence

Last night had been transcendent, if a bit rough and unexpected. Draco's nightmare had given her a certain insight into his truer nature, and what she'd seen there had solidified her decision: she wanted him. Every part and every aspect of him, she wanted as much as she'd ever wanted anything.
At equal parts frightening and thrilling, the decision to make her move was not something she could take back once she'd done it. For a moment just now, she thought she might regret it.
But now, in the narrow hallway of Draco's home, that vast potential for regret was joined by endless hope.
It wasn't perfect. Most likely, it would never be. But Draco's respect for her not just the usual grudging respect men often showed for her intellect or accomplishments or bravery, but the respect for her autonomy, her judgement, her fundamental humanity made the difference here. The future before them was stretched wide with possibilities.
There was room for growth here, which was much better than perfect.
Large hands came to gently cup the sides of her face, consecrating this hallowed spot, the birthplace of their new understanding of one another, with a heartbreaking kiss.
She melted, then boiled.
Draco pressed her against the wall, leaning down and taking possession of her mouth. He kissed in the same way he used his wand; with expressive, almost artistic movements that took her breath away.
Hermione could tell that, at first, he wanted to be sweet and slow. It seemed right for the moment after all, since they had just successfully resolved a conflict together. But there was still an undercurrent of tempestuous opposition that neither of them could ignore. The same rough force that had driven them apart seemed to be smashing them back together again, like waves against a cliffside.
Becoming impatient, she took his top lip between her teeth, nipping at him heatedly. She felt his answering grin at her mouth before he hardened the kiss, gripping her waist close to him.
She brought her hands up to his shoulders, shivering as he slid his down the sides of her body.
They went all the way down to the backs of her knees, where he picked her up and brought her legs around him, bracing her against the wall. He tilted into her, forcing her mouth open when he licked her lower lip and made her gasp. His tongue dipped between her lips slightly, coaxing her into a deeper kiss.
Draco tasted like magic, like the kind of intense power that left you feeling high and villainous. She no longer needed air or rational thought or safety. She needed him-his mouth, his hands, his weight on top of her.
The sinful slide of his tongue against hers made her whole body convulse with desire for more. His unforgiving grip on her thighs forced her closer, pressing her harder against the wall. With a shiver, she opened her mouth wider for him, begging him to take her deeper.
Instead, his lips slid away from hers, quickly nibbling at her earlobe before traveling down her
neck. Draco seemed to have quite the fascination with that part of her, but she wasn't complaining in the least. The sensation of his teeth at her throat made her whole body ignite with electricity.
It took her all too long to figure out that he was distracting her. He was trying to draw her attention away from the hardening bulge in his trousers. Trying to slow her down. With a groan, Hermione squirmed against him, finding it difficult to move much given that her feet were in the air. He let out a dark chuckle as he lightly sucked her neck, still at his horribly unhurried pace.
He was controlling, the way she had imagined he would be when she'd danced with him at the Christmas ball. It might have scared her if it didn't make her ravenous. He wasn't pushing her past what she was comfortable doing, nohe was holding her back from taking everything she wanted at once. It was torture.

The very best kind.
The problem was, he seemed to be under the impression that he held all the power between the two of them. Hermione knew that if she was going to get anywhere soon, she needed to show him exactly how wrong he was.
She reached around to her pocket to draw her wand again. Draco, who was busy sucking at a spot on her collarbone, trying (and nearly succeeding) to drive her mad, didn't notice until she jabbed it into his neck.
He flinched, keeping his hold on her steady but moving his face back to look at her.
Disconcerted, he quietly asked, "Did I do something wrong?"
Hermione only smiled mysteriously in answer. Then she turned her wand around, pointing it at her chest as she said, "Evanesco."
Draco's eyes nearly popped out of his skull when he saw that she had vanished both her shirt and her bra with one word, bouncing free all at once. Greedily, he took in the sight of her bare breasts, his eyes darkening. To her amusement, he didn't even notice when she vanished her trousers and knickers as well. Not until the rest of his clothes were gone too, and his hard cock sprang free to press at her wet opening.
He let out a shocked, guttural groan at the sudden feeling of their bare skin touching. Hermione let her wand clatter to the floor as she brought her hands around his shoulders, bringing him in to taste his skin the way he had just been tasting hers.
His grip on her thighs had become punishing. He shook, pressing her bare back into the wall, still trying to hold himself back. Hermione rocked her hips to tease him, biting into his neck at the same
time.
That did the trick. With a grunt, Draco's self-control broke once more, and he finally positioned himself where she wanted him. At last, he entered her, slowly slipping into her soaking heat.
Hermione gasped, digging her nails into his shoulders as he filled her.
As he pushed in, she wished she'd gotten a look at it first. It wasn't small, of that she was sure. He stretched her wide, causing a slight sting of pain that made her cry out and bury her face into Draco's shoulder. He was panting hard with the effort of holding back, seeming to understand that going too fast would hurt her. But soon, the sting of his intrusion melted into an all-consuming need for the rest of him.
"More," she breathed into his neck. "Please."
With a cry, he pushed into her, as far as he could go. Hermione gasped at the feeling of him, unable to stop herself from rocking against him. Draco gripped her thighs tightly, bracing her against the wall as he began rhythmic movements. Crossing her ankles behind him, she met his advances with her own, trying to feel as much of him as possible.
Suddenly, Draco pulled all the way out with a grunt. Hermione thought that he must have decided not to come inside her, but then he adjusted his hold on her, curling one of his muscled arms under her knee to force her leg higher. Like this, she was stretched wide open for him, and she felt the difference deeply when he thrust back into her with one powerful movement.
She shrieked, scratching his shoulders and moaning into his neck. The new angle allowed him to push in deep, past what she'd ever felt with anyone before. God, he was long too.... Mentally, she kicked herself for not vanishing his clothes while she could have seen all of him.
He was gasping and shaking as he found a new rhythm, gradually picking up speed. Hermione whimpered into him, feeling a burn building low in her gut, the sensation both familiar and not.
Draco was reaching some piece of her that had never been touched before, and the brutal invasion was driving her insane with pleasure.
Shaking, she clutched him hard, her breaths coming shallow and rough. Her head pitched back against the wall, her back arching, seeking more of him. She was so close now, right at the edge.
Just a bit more....

He knew exactly what she needed, despite the fact that she did not know herself. His mouth dipped to her again, grazing along her jaw, up to her ear. She expected him to suck on the sensitive skin there, but instead, he drove her insane with low, murmured words.
"Is this what you wanted, darling?" The dark scrape of his voice awakened some frenzied part of her body. "You thought you could make me fuck you against the wall by vanishing our clothes, is that it?"
Hermione cried out, bucking herself against him. Why it was that the sound of his voice taunting her drove her so mad for him, she would never understand. Slowly, Draco pushed deep into her, then pulled out again in a long, controlled motion.
"I've half a mind to deny you now, as punishment for forcing my hand," Draco quietly growled into her ear. Hermione could do little more than moan in response, hoping it sufficiently conveyed her apology, and her plea for him not to stop.
Another torturously slow stroke, and Draco said, "Should I make you come again, Hermione?"
"Yes," she breathed against his skin, trembling hard. The way he said her name set her on fire.
He lifted her knee even higher, forcing her leg up to her shoulder for better access. Hermione couldn't breathe anymore. The feel of him inside her was unimaginable.
"Which do you prefer more: my fingers or my dick?" he said with a wicked smile, sliding slowly out of her.
Hermione nearly cried at the sensation. She couldn't imagine how he had the presence of mind to come up with dirty questions, now, while she was verging on shattering into a million pieces. She couldn't even think straight enough to give him a one-word answer. Instead of responding, she brought her hand up behind his head, grasping a handful of his short hair in her fingers to pull. His head snapped back as he let out a groan of pleasure.
"I'lI take that to mean my dick," he gasped, roughly thrusting back into her.
His name ripped from her lips in a scream. Intense waves of bliss rolled over her, emanating from that spot deep inside her that Draco was striking with fast, harsh movements. She drowned in it, shaking and grasping him so hard her fingers started to cramp. Draco cried out as she rippled around him, pushing deep into her with one final stroke, holding her hips hard against his. He jerked into her, his lips finding her neck again as he came.
When the waves subsided, Hermione nearly blacked out. Breathing hard, she couldn't stop her head from lolling forward. Her fingers ached stiffly as they released their grip on him, and she wondered belatedly if she'd hurt him. A moan escaped her as he slipped out.
Once he'd gently lowered her to stand on her own again, Hermione stumbled, causing him to take hold of her waist to keep her upright.
"I think...I need to lie down." she mumbled.
He helped her walk clumsily to the nearest bed, which happened to be his. She lowered herself onto it, still trembling from the aftermath of her earthshattering orgasm. When he flopped down next to her on the dark covers, she noticed he was still panting slightly too. That didn't stop him from gathering her into his arms.
Hermione held him tightly too, unable to speak or think at all. The only thing that existed in the world was the man lying next to her, his long, hard body pressed against hers as she slipped into unconsciousness.