Chapter 2: You've Piqued My Interest, Wife

"I, ugh, what?" Was all Desiree could say, her own feet betraying her by not leaving the spot where she stood.

"I wonder if you ever know how alluring you are?" Jansen said seductively, enjoying her discomfort at his presence close to her. He stood even closer and inhaled her delicate scent. "And you always smell enticing, too."

Desiree gasped at the sudden onslaught of sexual desire that engulfed her at his words and nearness.

"I—I do?" She wondered, not realizing she said it out loud not until Jansen gave her seductively dark gaze.

"Yes, you do." He whispered, his lips against her earlobe making her desire something she didn't know what. "Everytime you're near, it fills my senses, and it drives me wild."

Jansen dipped his head on her shoulders, making his way to her neck, and placed one wet kiss. It made Desiree's knees go weak and made her gasp again in obvious desire.

She felt Jansen grin against her neck and surprise her again tonight by carrying her bridal style and marching upstairs to his bedroom.

Desiree squirmed in panic and in anticipation. Only the household crew knew that they were not sleeping together in one bedroom. It was an unspoken rule no one dared to break.

Jansen managed to lock the door despite carrying her in his arms. He settled her with surprising tenderness on top of his bed, hovering on top of her with a look of desire.

He desired her. Her, Desiree Garcia-Lee, an ordinary woman no one pays much attention to.

With a handsome smile, he began to shower her neck with affectionate kisses, blowing up her mind with lust and desire she didn't know how to handle.

His kisses trailed down her collarbone and shoulders, making her cry out in bliss.

"Jansen, please." Desiree tried to talk over her mind already filled with desire. "I've never done this before.." She wanted to tell him to be gentle with her, but she could barely think coherently.

Jansen's kisses stopped and his face was now looking at her with even more desire than she had ever seen.

"Then you shall have the best experience on your first time," His breathing heavy with desire and pride.

He stood up from bed and guided her to get up.

"Let's take a bath together, before the main event." Jansen winked at his innocent wife, her ravished look making it hard for him not to take her right there, and then.

But tonight was different. He was taking his wife's innocence in the field of lovemaking. He would be the first man to take her, and there would be no other.

It has to be all for her.

He pulled her gently to enter the bathroom. He left her standing in one corner momentarily while he prepared their bath.

The thought of his wife's innocent, beautiful body dipping in the tub with him was already making Jansen hard with need. But he held himself back.

When he was done with preparing the bath, he faced his wonderstruck wife and kissed her gently but passionately on the lips.

Her expression still dazed with their kiss, Jansen carefully undressed his wife, adoring the gentle curve of her body. With each touch, his anticipation grew.

As Jansen undressed, Desiree turned away shyly, having never seen a naked man before. But Jansen locked his gaze on her, rendering her unmoving.

"Keep your eyes on me, love." He said seductively, and she nodded in obedience. Jansen confidently undressed, making Desiree cover her mouth in awe at his desire for her.

"That's, that's.."

Jansen took one of her hands and placed it against his arousal, making her gasp loudly.

"It's all for you, my darling wife.." He guided her to stroke him, and his mind was blown when she slowly glided her hands up and down, creating a constant rhythm.

Jansen took her hands off his crouch, his breathing labored. "Later, dear wife. We'll do this properly on the bed. For now, let's enjoy a warm bath." His husky voice was arousing her for something she did not know yet.

Jansen settled first on the tub, then Desiree followed. He held her close to him, his arousal poking on her back. But she held on to Jansen's promise, that her first time would be on the bed.

As they dipped into the tub of warm water, Jansen showered her shoulders with hot kisses, making her melt with desire.