Chapter 3: Let's Make Love

As the water caressed their bodies, Jansen's tender kisses ignited a fire within Desiree. He dried them off with a huge towel and led her to his bed, keeping his promise that he would take her to the bed.

Desiree felt nervous once again at the anticipation of what was to happen. But his eyes met hers, and in that moment she felt his affection and obvious desire for her, melting her fears away.

Jansen started his trail of kisses once again, making her feel warm despite the room's air-conditioning unit. He deliberately avoided her erogenous spots, making her beg for more.

When his hands and lips finally grazed her breasts, she almost came at the powerful sensation. Jansen continued torturing her breasts. But when he felt she was about to reach her peak, he stopped and trailed kisses to her now highly aroused intimate part.

"Oh, God, oh, God!" Desiree cried in tortured pleasure as Jansen proceeded to touch where no man had ever touched her. He licked her and pushed his fingers inside and out of her, making her orgasm for the first time in her life.

Jansen's desire was only fueled by her sweet release. He positioned himself between her legs, his body begging for release as well.

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." Jansen said, his voice strained with desire he had been holding back.

Desiree has never seen a more handsome man in her life.

She nodded gently, as she felt his member stretching her entrance. He thrust into her gently, until she felt the infamous pain of losing one's virginity.

"Ah.." She cried out in discomfort, and Jansen stopped moving.

"Do you want me to stop?" He inquired, worry and the desire to push for his release etched on his face.

Desiree didn't have the heart to stop him, and she wanted them to orgasm together.

"N-no, don't stop.. Just—" Jansen kissed her words away, understanding what she meant. He waited for the pain to subside, before continuing his gentle, slow thrusts.

"Oh God, Jansen! Please, I can't.." Jansen's movement became more passionate and Desiree felt the both of them were getting to their release.

He swallowed her pleas of passion with his mouth, only fueling her desire for him.

They reached their peak together, making them grunt in utter bliss. Desiree felt his hot seed pouring inside her, making her body shake.

Jansen collapsed on top of her breathless, and she held him tight as they caught their breaths after such a passionate encounter.

Contentment enveloped them as they lay, cherishing the intimacy they just shared. After a while, Jansen moved his head up from the hallow of her breasts and stared handsomely at her.

I just gave myself willingly to this man.. she said to herself in awe.

As if to answer to her thoughts, he said: "You are mine now, completely."

Jansen was still a bit breathless, and something in her stirred. Desiree cupped his face affectionately and pulled him up for a kiss.

She rendered her husband surprised but smiled into their kiss, his desire once again burning up for his wife.

Jansen started caressing his wife intimately, making her blush in the process. This only amused him enough to arouse him.

"I have just taken your body and senses to new heights, and you're still shy enough to blush? You're something else, Desiree.."

Her name never sounded so good until he uttered it.