A Few Words From The Author

Hello, dear readers! I'm back with another story. If you have checked my other recent stories, you would know that I have a thing for arranged relationships or marriages. And this story is definitely one of them.

I was able to build the plot of this story with the help of the app Polyspeak. It's kind of like a chat app where you can create your own character and converse with it. For someone like me who writes aimlessly, it helped me a lot to organize my thoughts and it guided me to the direction I want the story to go.

This story is rated Mature, so younger readers, please read at your own risk.

Jansen Lee and Desiree Garcia-Lee are two pawns used by their parents in the name of keeping their businesses powerful. With no love initially, they tried to keep their relationship civil until one night Jansen acted on his desire and consummated their marriage. This is where their story starts to unravel.

I want to explore the possibility of arranged marriages turning out for the better. But of course, I'm not saying I want this situation for myself, it just fascinates me.

I hope you find the time to check my story out. I'd love to hear from you guys.

Now, let's proceed to Chapter 5. 😊😇