.......

Name: Mars

Nicknames: Bloody Mars, Marcy (mistakenly), Bloody Marcy (also mistaken), Marte (in Mexico).

Gender: Female

Age: 12

Personality: with schizophrenia, sometimes worried.

Home: Mexico

"This world is falling?" - Mars

Mars is a Mexican girl coming from a big family, whose members have some mind distortions since centuries. Mars in her place of origin was more called as Marte.
She eventually suffered schizophrenia since of what she can remember. It could be possible her illness has followed her all of her live, but as a child she didn't realise as she found it normal as if her hallucinations really existed. But with the time her schizophrenia was starting to grow till the moment that she spotted the fact that she was the only one who could see her hallucinated "friends", and everytime they were becoming more aggresive.

Mars currently went to other place with the hope she could forget about them. Despite that, seems that her hallucinations follow her everywhere, thought she could keep them away with her pills.

She loves Mexican stuff and Halloween. She wears a necklace with a shape of a crucifix as her close possesion, a gift from her grandfather, claiming it keeps her demons away. She eventually fears her schizophrenia can make her lose control and hurt herself or others, despite that never happened to her and might not happen in the future.

She doesn't know but her schizophrenia has sometimes alerted some few evil people, causing them to try to avoid her or maybe find more about her.

Her friends are Jupiter (best friend, thought she sometimes hides that fact), Liam and Mercury. Her first friends were her hallucinations when child. She also has a pet, a goat she saved when she was 7 and now it follows her anywhere.

 She also has a pet, a goat she saved when she was 7 and now it follows her anywhere